New England Area For members in Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.

Waterpump problems - need help

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2003, 12:09 AM

Waterpump problems - need help

hey guys,
its me again. my other thread got deleted so i gotta start a new one. I need to get my Meziere Electric Water Pump installed ASAP. i wud prefer some1 from the board or something helping me to do it to gain some expierience and save a little money. but right now i have no1 to help me. the only place that said they wud do it is a Mobil station down the street and i dont trust them. i already have the pump, new radiator hoses, new fan belt, and a 160* thermo. i really need help ASAP so if ne1 can help me or knows a good shoop around the Shrewsbury area i can take it to that will install my parts and not charge me an arm and a leg please please lemme know. im really at a loss here guys and need some help. this is my daily driver and my mom is gettin pissed cuz i have to borrow her truck to go to work, not having a car sucks so please please lemme know if u can help in ne way guys. thanx in advance.

jake
Old 06-04-2003, 10:13 AM

Is the waterpump off the car or still on the car?
If the waterpump is off the car bring it down to NEDYNO tonight,
I'll be there from 5pm till late, I'll do it real quick for ya.
If its still in the car then you'll have to make an appointment.

Rob
Old 06-04-2003, 10:41 AM

Originally posted by 96Z28SS
If the waterpump is off the car bring it down to NEDYNO tonight,
I'll be there from 5pm till late, I'll do it real quick for ya.
Rob
Yeah, you and a buddy just push that baby on down!
Old 06-04-2003, 12:00 PM

haha, thanx 4 the offer, but yeah, just like the last guy said, id really rather not drive it. i may call up a tow truck company to ask how much it wud b. where is NEDyno and how do i get there from Shrewsbury, MA (i live off of rt. 140 near the center of town...near Dean atually). the waterpump is still on the car. the thing is...if i put water into the radiator i think i cud easily make it to u guys, cuz nothing leaks out until i shut the car off. im pretty sure that EVERYTHING is drained out cuz it started leaking big time like 2 weeks ago, then i went to FLA, so there's prbly nuthin in there. Rob, how much do u think this job would run me? i already have the Meziere elec. water pump, new radiator hoses, new fan belt, and new 160* thermo. let me know. i can bring it down b4 like 4pm almost ne day this week. let me know how much this will run me and when u can fit me in please.

thanx a lot,
jake
Old 06-04-2003, 12:47 PM

easiest way to get to NEDYNO is look at the website for directions, it explains it better than i can.

It will probably be a 2.5 hour job maybe a little more because of wiring the waterpump.
Do you have your own coolant and waterpump gaskets?

If your on a tight budget take the waterpump off and i'll modify it for you then you can put it back on the car.

Rob
Old 06-04-2003, 01:08 PM

hey,
u just called and i 4got to ask u 1 thing. do u think i can drive it down safely? if u call me back real quick i can help explain what its doin and stuff.

thanx,
jake