New England Area For members in Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.

south shore ma

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2008, 10:08 AM

south shore ma

so im sick of not having my trans am its been years and i never seem to have time... so im planning on getting my car running the 4th of july weekend... i dont know what parts i need or whats gonna be available. i know i have to change my head gasket...and a throttle body

so here is my proposal. ill supply the beer and food to anyone who wants to help me get my car together and turned on. i have friday the 4th sat 5th and sun 6th. anyone wanna come down any day let me know. i got the tools and well i have the time i just wanna drive her again. i own a cobaltss but its just not enough. so please let me know.

also if anyone has a tb they wanna get rid of
Old 06-25-2008, 03:21 PM

Head gasket on a 4th gen huh? Don't let everyone jump up to offer so quickly. I know it says Abington but I'm actually from Brockton (and live there again). PM me some people you know in Abington, I know quite a few, we might have even crossed paths. Anyways I'm always down for helping out a fewllow car guy. (even tho its a LT1 )

Shawn
Old 06-26-2008, 08:51 AM

i live at the intersection of 139 and 18 in abington... but my car is in plymouth. ive seen a few nice fbodies around... right now i drive a florescent yellow cobalt ss with black rims if you see me beep or stop buy i dont mind.