New England Area For members in Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.

LT1 stuff for sale! and a Mustang?!?!

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2008, 07:10 PM

Thumbs up LT1 stuff for sale! and a Mustang?!?!

Got some stuff thats been sitting at my brothers house. He wanted to know what I was doing with it. Its all been outside but under blue tarps just sitting there.
So here it is:

stock rear LT1 sway bar

stock "vette" exhaust pipes for an LT1.

4 salad shooters all the clear coats pealing off them. Off my 94 I did not see the caps. They have some rubber on them but not sure if they are any good but they do have a lot of tread.? Been sitting for a few years.

2 drag radials not mounted but in garbage bags. again not sure if they are good.

stock A4 tranny out of my 94 Z28. Needs a full rebuild. No converter or anything just the bellhousing.

also I have in a box in my attic the stock air cleaner elbow and odds and ends. If anyone needs that.

Now the mustang stuff:
My brother has a 73 Mustang coupe thats sitting in the back yard for a long time its got a nice 302 thats bored 30 over. not sure of the milage but it still turns over when he has to move it in the yard. The body is going to hell. Maybe some nice peices on it but its mostly junk. Maybe the glass, trim fenders and what not? Guages? Its starting to sink in the mud and he needs to get rid of it. It is black and the interior is brown.

also a 351 Clevland. Also been sitting outside on an engine stand. Not running it came out of his other 73 fastback. Needs a total rebuild.

Just tossing it out there. Not sure what any of this stuff is worth to anyone so just make an offer. Hes trying to clean up his yard and just wants to get rid of it or its going to the junk yard. Most of this stuff is pick up only. Others we can work something out. I can get pics of the stuff if you want.

Thanks.
Old 08-26-2008, 12:26 PM

where in New England r u?
Old 08-26-2008, 08:41 PM

in MA.