New England Area For members in Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.

anyone going to the summer Nats? in wooooosta?

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2003, 11:04 AM

I'm going, Pewter SS with black cowl, stock rims, I won't be doing any burnouts though, lol, I'm looking forward to it, it sounds fun. If anyone wants to go up there caravan style I'm all for it
Old 06-30-2003, 03:12 PM

Originally posted by Morgan SS
I'm going, Pewter SS with black cowl, stock rims, I won't be doing any burnouts though, lol, I'm looking forward to it, it sounds fun. If anyone wants to go up there caravan style I'm all for it
The more people the better!

Just make sure when you get there, go downtown (Worcester of course) to Crown Plaza Hotel and get a registration....so you can go up to the car show at Greenhill and everything.

You'll be amazed at how many people/cars are there. It's an awesome time.
Old 06-30-2003, 03:54 PM

hey guys! Just one more thought...maybee we can take a picture of all the cars together ..usually there is enough space on the back side of the hill to line the cars up and take some pics..would be cool!

and also Ill be hanging with the Overdrive gang....some new rides this year in the group so not sure whos got what or brining what...look for an Impala SS wagon if you do..or my Z..
come hang and have a beer with us...were a fun bunch..and I think we will be toned down a bit since the wives, fiances, and girlffreiends are comming. but toned down not tooo too much..
I might do the burnout pit in the park...
Old 06-30-2003, 04:10 PM

Great idea, I've never been, I want to meet up with some folks though, so you can drink some beers hang out, how much is it to register?
Old 06-30-2003, 04:46 PM

Morgan SS

Hey the fiance and I are heading out there around10 or 11 to go to the sign in hotel Crown Plaza and meet with the rest of ODG from N.J. and N.H.. Im from Waltham, MA>. Ya should go with a friend just to tag along in case we get separated..but would love to cruise out there with ya. And maybee chat for a while!
Umm
other than that..is Morgan your name? first or last? was wondering maybee were family?
Old 06-30-2003, 06:17 PM

Middle name actually, Grandmothers maiden, I'm from Texas, new up here, (7 mo.) I live in Marlboro, be happy to hang out, I have the whole weekend so this should be really cool, I'm trying to get a lot of my Fbody buds to show up, which isn't many Anyway, we should try to keep this thread going and get a lot of people to go, I love driving so I will cruise anywhere for a caravan.

Oh yeah, ODG, sweet website!
Morgan
Old 06-30-2003, 09:44 PM

im gonna be their with my fiance (caps94zodg) and im totally excited...im in FL now visiting my parents but u will be back wednesday and we are heading out there friday....if anybody wants to meet up with us, and our crew that will be awesome! its suppost to be a nice day 4th of july!!!
Old 07-01-2003, 01:41 PM

Originally posted by Caps94ZODG
Jeff Ill be looking to say HI! and anyone else! should be some fun!
I will try to find you guys up in the park. fwiw, I am going to try to park where I did last year, up the roadway by that building on the hill. Right now, weather permitting, I am planning on being to Worcestor, Friday around 9:30am-ish. -Jeff
Old 07-01-2003, 07:32 PM

very cool..will be looking for you...hmmm..
MorganSS moms maiden name...well still could be related..lol..
anywho..yea..Waltham is a little farther out from worcester so I would say your almost there compared to me...but anyways....not sure..maybee just meet at the crown plaza..I usually stop and say hi to any guys with Z's or firechickens..
just look for a Z with and Autobot sticker on the back with OverDriveGang under it..and export lights..thats my Z.
Old 07-01-2003, 10:26 PM

Originally posted by Caps94ZODG
very cool..will be looking for you...hmmm..
MorganSS moms maiden name...well still could be related..lol..
anywho..yea..Waltham is a little farther out from worcester so I would say your almost there compared to me...but anyways....not sure..maybee just meet at the crown plaza..I usually stop and say hi to any guys with Z's or firechickens..
just look for a Z with and Autobot sticker on the back with OverDriveGang under it..and export lights..thats my Z.

Yep, that will be him (and me)! I love you hunny!!!! see you tomorrow!!!!!
Old 07-01-2003, 11:49 PM

i could proubly walk there tryin to convience g/f to go she can be so stubburn,,,, i will try to be there tho
Old 07-02-2003, 08:17 AM

Jamey you better be there. Or else! haha. hope to see some of u guys there and get to meet a lot of guys from the board. Jamey, make ur g/f go w/ u and then do the burnouts w/ her in the car, im sure she'd love that

take it easy guys,
Jake
Old 07-04-2003, 05:12 PM

Well I couldn't make it today, FRIDAY, but I will definantly go tomorrow morning, around 10 or so, does anyone plan on parking or meeting up, I don't know my way around worcester but I'm a quick learner. Flag me down if you see the guy with a black fill in right in front of the intake on his pewter SS, the really good looking guy. lol
Old 07-06-2003, 01:49 PM

Hey guys..had a few F-Bodies parked next to me..I get back from walking around the grounds and cars are parked there...green Z Silver SS...then the next was a red 3rd gen with GTA wheels....there was a silver SS with Heritage stripes on it..a kick *** T/A with a bad *** box in the back...
Morgan I saw you on the way out...on Sunday about 12 noon or a little after...calipers are red right? saw the car..
Old 07-06-2003, 04:49 PM

Hi Dave, sorry I missed ya. Was up at your car at one point Friday afternoon and you weren't there. There were 3 women and 2 guys tho. Left the Park shortly thereafter. How were things Saturday? I parked near where I parked last year up on the other hill, up by that building. What did you think of them charging $ to get into downtown by night?

Quick Reply: anyone going to the summer Nats? in wooooosta?