N2O Tech Discussion for the use of Nitrous Oxide

My purge pic..not the same person as last week.

Old 07-16-2002, 05:05 PM

Post My purge pic..not the same person as last week.

I figured I would post this picure of my purge kit just for the hell of it. Sorry the pic is kind of crappy, due to the great focusing of a polaroid. http://www.geocities.com/lotus_tt/purgespray.jpg

if the links dont work, just copy and paste them into the address bar.

Also, here is a pic of my nitrous buttons and a few gauges:nitrous, boost, fuel pressure. Plus an AirFuel on the A pillar.
http://www.geocities.com/lotus_tt/gaugesbuttons.jpg

------------------
`96 TransAm: RamAir w/ K&N filter, 125hp Zex dry kit, 3.73 gears, McLeod StreetTwin clutch, Borla cat-back, 1le alum. driveshaft, B&M shifter, Walbro in-line fuel booster pump, Granatelli MAF, 52mm TB w/Airfoil and coolent bypass, LT4 KM + programmed computer, Accel 8.8 race wires, Zex Hyperformance plugs, MSD Univ. Adj. timing, Window switch, Sport-comp Nitrous, Boost, Fuel pressure gauges in center 3 vents and Air/Fuel gauge on A-pillar pod, Mobil 1 only, !CAGS, Yokohama tires, tinted windows.

Low 13's on motor.
Low 12's on bottle.
"Lots of throttle and a backup bottle"
Old 07-16-2002, 06:32 PM

I have a boost gauge because I have a supercharger. Its a powerdyne 6psi, polished aluminum supercharger. Its brand new and has been sitting in my garage for about 2 months. It is NOT installed yet because I am saving up another $2200 for heads, cam, springs, valves and rods. Then, over winter Im going to pull the engine and install the supercharger and heads, cam..kit. I put the boost gauge in now because I did not want the empty AC vent.

We have/my dad has a hydrolic lift in our other garage for working on cars. Plus an engine lift. Makes working on these cars a lot easier.

------------------
`96 TransAm: RamAir w/ K&N filter, 125hp Zex dry kit, 3.73 gears, McLeod StreetTwin clutch, Borla cat-back, 1le alum. driveshaft, B&M shifter, Walbro in-line fuel booster pump, Granatelli MAF, 52mm TB w/Airfoil and coolent bypass, LT4 KM + programmed computer, Accel 8.8 race wires, Zex Hyperformance plugs, MSD Univ. Adj. timing, Window switch, Sport-comp Nitrous, Boost, Fuel pressure gauges in center 3 vents and Air/Fuel gauge on A-pillar pod, Mobil 1 only, !CAGS, Yokohama tires, tinted windows.

Low 13's on motor.
Low 12's on bottle.
"Lots of throttle and a backup bottle"