N2O Tech Discussion for the use of Nitrous Oxide

my 1st bottle did not last very long (i'm pissed)

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2003, 01:56 AM

Angry my 1st bottle did not last very long (i'm pissed)

well, i only sprayed for 3-4 times about 4 sec each. i do purge it a lot though, maybe like 15 times, on avg. 2-3 sec each. is that sounds normal?? if it is not normal, then my damn bottle is leaking bad......i have to refill this bottle tomorrow, and it's $35 , oh well, FAST = EXPENSIVE
Old 07-14-2003, 06:14 AM

2 words "excessive purging".

Make sure you have no leaks,it does sound a lil bit short on the useage,but you do admit you purge a lot. BTW,the first few botles never seem to last long enough.

PS,you get pissed really easy a lot dontcha?
Old 07-14-2003, 07:30 AM

word of advice stop trying to impress ricers with the purge this isn't the fast and furious. purge before you use it or to let out the left overs in the line and you'll be much happier with your 35 bucks.
Old 07-14-2003, 10:51 AM

Originally posted by RacinLT1
2 words "excessive purging".

Make sure you have no leaks,it does sound a lil bit short on the useage,but you do admit you purge a lot. BTW,the first few botles never seem to last long enough.

PS,you get pissed really easy a lot dontcha?
i will check for leaks today, i will buy some thread sealent from kragen or autozone. i will fill up my bottle is about a few minutes, i will weight it over there, to make sure that crook really fill up my bottle. yeah, i do get pissed easily, and it's not good for my health, and this is killing me

Originally posted by My84Z
word of advice stop trying to impress ricers with the purge this isn't the fast and furious. purge before you use it or to let out the left overs in the line and you'll be much happier with your 35 bucks.
alright, but hey, please do understand that this is my 1st bottle ....i wanna show everyone how cool purging really is...
Old 07-14-2003, 03:25 PM

I do understand sorry if i sounded like a jerk i didn't mean to.
Old 07-14-2003, 03:50 PM

Originally posted by My84Z
I do understand sorry if i sounded like a jerk i didn't mean to.
hey man, no harm done, i did not think that you sounded like a jerk....i'm a little bit dissapointed to all my friends who wanted to see how cool purging is, but do not want to chip in money JK.......i'm gonna fill up my bottle again today......and this time, i'll use it wisely......i miss spraying

Last edited by TMDZ28; 07-14-2003 at 03:53 PM.
Old 07-14-2003, 04:08 PM

I wanna see the purging... let me see... let me see

LOL

Maybe hook up a CO2 tank to a separate purge solenoid... it will fake people to think you're purging N2O...
Old 07-14-2003, 04:38 PM

Yep purging will kill a bottle quick. I don't purge at all.
Old 07-15-2003, 09:45 AM

Originally posted by TMDZ28
hey man, no harm done, i did not think that you sounded like a jerk....i'm a little bit dissapointed to all my friends who wanted to see how cool purging is, but do not want to chip in money JK.......i'm gonna fill up my bottle again today......and this time, i'll use it wisely......i miss spraying

hey dude, i'm one of ur friend.. if u want us to chirp in some money tell us soo.. hehehhe... maybe i' tell some of em to chirp in.. but i will not..why would i pay to see a purge.?? hehehhe

to Wild1, i thought u said u were goin for the rims cruise to big bear??
how come i didn' see you there mr greg??
Old 07-15-2003, 10:56 AM

My first ever bottle was empty after driving up n down the main road a few times playing with it, went through 2 bottles in one day - I sold my purge kit, i never even used it - it's just a show off piece that wastes perfectly good nitrous, unless you're pushing 250hp shot through a race motor, just purge it during the burnout before u run at the track, if u dont purge it, u'll get a softer hit so wont spin as bad.
Old 07-15-2003, 11:19 AM

Originally posted by Nitromethane
My first ever bottle was empty after driving up n down the main road a few times playing with it, went through 2 bottles in one day - I sold my purge kit, i never even used it - it's just a show off piece that wastes perfectly good nitrous, unless you're pushing 250hp shot through a race motor, just purge it during the burnout before u run at the track, if u dont purge it, u'll get a softer hit so wont spin as bad.
hmmm, i think i will sell it when i had enough playing with it. but i doubt it though, because i love to purge, what an expensive hobby huh??? darn
Old 07-18-2003, 12:14 AM

i want to get a kit just for ther purge. well not just for it, but i definatly want to purge lots when/if i do get one
it just looks so damn cool.
Old 07-18-2003, 08:37 AM

Originally posted by mr_muff
i want to get a kit just for ther purge. well not just for it, but i definatly want to purge lots when/if i do get one
i know, it is cool. but it's hurting my wallet though
Old 07-18-2003, 11:06 AM

Originally posted by mr_muff

What's so cool about it? It's a waste.
Old 07-18-2003, 04:22 PM

What's funny is the look from the import next to you when you purge... ! That's worth a buck or two!

Yeah, couldn't make it to the cruise... gf had some issues that weekend. You'll have to tell me about it... really sounded like a lot of fun.

Quick Reply: my 1st bottle did not last very long (i'm pissed)