N2O Tech Discussion for the use of Nitrous Oxide

HSW Progressive questions

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2005, 02:02 PM

HSW Progressive questions

This is for anyone who has used the Harris Speed Works Edge progressive controller, or Harris Speed Works themselves

I'm planning on running this progressive controller, and I have a few questions....

How exactly would I wire this up? I'm currently running an NX GM EFI kit, NX GenX2 (FPSS not isntalled), MSD Digital 6, MSD Digital Window Switch.

For fuel and oil pressure, what exactly would I need? How does it get a signal for oil pressure and fuel pressure? The description says that a fuel pressure switch is required, but if you already have a switch, then what is the point of the progressive controller having that functionality?

http://www.harrisspeedworks.com/shop...cat=338&page=1

Also, I guess I could sell my MSD Digital window switch and just use the built-in window switch....pretty cool.
Old 11-10-2005, 08:29 PM

Re: HSW Progressive questions

PM me your email address and I'll send out a PDF of the user manual. It'll answer a few of your questions. We also have a free software update coming with some more cool features.

Matt

Originally Posted by Cmr0z28
This is for anyone who has used the Harris Speed Works Edge progressive controller, or Harris Speed Works themselves

I'm planning on running this progressive controller, and I have a few questions....

How exactly would I wire this up? I'm currently running an NX GM EFI kit, NX GenX2 (FPSS not isntalled), MSD Digital 6, MSD Digital Window Switch.

For fuel and oil pressure, what exactly would I need? How does it get a signal for oil pressure and fuel pressure? The description says that a fuel pressure switch is required, but if you already have a switch, then what is the point of the progressive controller having that functionality?

http://www.harrisspeedworks.com/shop...cat=338&page=1

Also, I guess I could sell my MSD Digital window switch and just use the built-in window switch....pretty cool.
Old 11-16-2005, 12:33 PM

I plan on getting it when I go to N2O over the winter, hope to be able to tell you how it works in a month or so...

Matt - I may be stopping by in a few months are you still working out of the garage in Drexel Hill, or did you get a new shop?
Old 11-16-2005, 02:33 PM
nfa

Matt, can you pls send me a copy of the manual as well? I have been considering purchasing this product as well

michael_w_ma at hotmail.com

one quick question: ive heard that it is the sudden shock that kills driveline components. would a progressive controller extend the life of the clutch, rear end and driveshaft (spraying a 100 shot).

Mike.
Old 11-16-2005, 10:20 PM

Hi John,

Yup, we're still in Drexel Hill, although we're going to relocate (to Bucks co) over the winter. Let me know about your winter plans.

Thanks,
Matt

Originally Posted by 1SlowFormula
I plan on getting it when I go to N2O over the winter, hope to be able to tell you how it works in a month or so...

Matt - I may be stopping by in a few months are you still working out of the garage in Drexel Hill, or did you get a new shop?

Last edited by HarrisSpeedWorks; 11-16-2005 at 10:24 PM.
Old 11-16-2005, 10:23 PM

Hey Mike,

Sent them to ya. Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Matt

Originally Posted by nfa
Matt, can you pls send me a copy of the manual as well? I have been considering purchasing this product as well

michael_w_ma at hotmail.com

one quick question: ive heard that it is the sudden shock that kills driveline components. would a progressive controller extend the life of the clutch, rear end and driveshaft (spraying a 100 shot).

Mike.