N2O Tech Discussion for the use of Nitrous Oxide

August Nitrous Specials...

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2005, 09:26 AM

August Nitrous Specials...

Group 1
OK guys due to the responce we got last time we have brought back the dual nozzle special.
This system comes complete with.

1.Your choice in white or Black Bottle.(The Bottles will have NXs NEW 45 degree Valve)

2.Dual Shark Nozzles

3.High Flow Ys(because Ts are restrictive)

4.Blow Down Tube and NHRA Blow Off Fitting.

5.Liquid Filled Nitrous Pressure Gauge.

6.Iceman Pure Flow Solenoids (LIFE TIME WARRENTY)

7.Jetting From 100 to 300 Horse Power.

8.All lines,Fittings,micro switch,wiring harness and relay etc.

To top this all off we are giving you a free replacement Bellow too put your dual nozzles in.The Shark Nozzles come with adapter nut fittings that will firmly fasten the nozzles to the bellows.The bellows has no holes in it.All you have to do is drill two small holes where you like them.Place the nozzles and go.

This system has the best of the best.No fitment issues!!!! No headaches to make it fit!!! This is one of the best deals we have put together..

This complete system is going for 599.99. With this system we GIVE you for FREE a new smooth bellows (50.00 Value) :eek2:

ATTENTION-LT1,GTO and Vette Owners.Since you will not need the SLP smooth bellows.Subtract 50.00-Your price 549.00

Group 2
OK guys we have taking the standard maff kit and changed it up.Here is what it comes with.

1.Black 10lb bottle with NXs new 45 degree valve

2.WOT instead of the TPS switch

3.Nitrous Discharged Maff ends

4.Blow Down Tube and NHRA Valve

5.Liquid Filled Nitrous Pressure Gauge

6.Iceman Pure Flow Solenoids (Life Time Warrenty)

7.Jetting From 50 to 150 Horse Power

8.All lines,Fittings,micro switch,wiring harness and relay etc

All this for only 799.00.... WARNING...There are only a limited supply of these systems available.If this system is the one for you I suggest placing your order as soon as possible.Once all the ones available are gone it could be up to one month before we can fill the remaining orders.

Picture Comming soon......

Group 3

With the purchase of a Nitrous Express Maximizer recieve a FREE heater transducer and remote bottle opener controll module...Thats a 170.00 in free value all this for only 640.00

You can call in your at 1-866-648-7637.
Thank You for your support.
Dave
Old 08-17-2005, 09:27 AM

Re: August Nitrous Specials...

Sorry Guys.I forgot to post the August specials over here until now.
Dave
Old 08-17-2005, 11:39 AM

Just a question, im finishing up my nitrous motor as we speak, but Im looking to spray up to 300, why is the second kit only up to 150 more expensive? And does NX rate their kits at RWHP like TNT. Im really looking at the F2 kit, so how would you sell me on one of yours?
Old 08-17-2005, 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by 97s10ondubs
Just a question, im finishing up my nitrous motor as we speak, but Im looking to spray up to 300, why is the second kit only up to 150 more expensive? And does NX rate their kits at RWHP like TNT. Im really looking at the F2 kit, so how would you sell me on one of yours?
The second group will actually spray up to 250 HP on each side of the plate.It is dual stage capable which means with upgrades it can spray 500 HP.The TNT system is a good system However the NX maff kit makes for a nice clean install with NXs lifetime warrenty solenoids.There solenoids are the best on the market.
What year is your car?LT1 or LS!?
Dave
Old 08-17-2005, 12:05 PM

Ok I just noticed your car is a 97.TNT uses a plate that puts the nozzles right behind the throttle body.I have personally helped customers that were nipping plugs because of distribution problems.The front runners are to close to the nozzles.The nozzles spray towards the back of the intake missing the front runners.On smaller shots its not as noticable but when you get up in the higher levels you may experience some problems.IF you buy the tNT kit do not use the plate.Plumb the nozzles before the throttle body.
THis is just my personal opinion from experiences in the past.I know some people run this set up with the nozzles behind the throttle body.So im not saying it cant be done.
Dave