N2O Tech Discussion for the use of Nitrous Oxide

2 NOS dry kit questions

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2006, 12:34 AM

2 NOS dry kit questions

for some reason i can not figure out 2 things for my kit.

1. how do i run the hose that goes to the fuel pressure regulator. i understand the hose coming off the regulator into the intake manifold, but where does the hose from the NOS kit go. i have the hose coming off the blue Nitrous Pressure Regulator into a "T" and some more hose after that. so my question is how do i run all the hose. if anyone has a picture of how they have it set up that would b even better cause i can;t figure it out from NOS's website.

2. how and where do i put the Fuel Pressure Safety Switch? i ordered the NOS one i believe that is good up to 50psi. so does this mount with the solenoid's or where does this mount, and how do i wire it up?

i am new at all of this and for some reason i can;t figure it out.

thankss alot guys,
greg
Old 09-25-2006, 11:17 AM

Re: 2 NOS dry kit questions

http://www.holley.com/data/Products/...135-SNOS-1.pdf

Thats the link to the instructions for an LT1 kit. The bottom leg of the tee goes to the vaccum line you took off of the fpr the other two sides get hooked to the blue nitrous regulator and to the fpr. The fpss would be easiest to hook to the test port and wired into the second nitrous solenoid only. Leave the first solenoid hooked straight to ground
Old 10-15-2006, 05:25 PM

Re: 2 NOS dry kit questions

Then you will get to the "T" plug that hose/line into one side another hose on the other side and that one will go to the FPR. The other part of the "T" is vacume that goes to the intake. MAKE SURE you have all clamps tight, real TIGHT or they will blow off. Keep the Hose/Line's away from sharp objects or anything it can rub. The lines/hoses get cold and freeze, this makes them very very brittle. If they split or blow off the connections you get no fuel added. After each bottle you need to check all connections or you will go lean.

I have had this problem alot. Hope some of my info helps.