Mountain Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah, and Wyoming

LOCAL GARAGE SALE

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2002, 02:21 AM

Thumbs up LOCAL GARAGE SALE

I have some stock and performance parts for sale, they are from my 94 Formula.
I don't want to deal with shipping, so I would like to sell them locally.
I'm located in East Phoenix. I will deliver parts locally.

1) I have a Hypertech Power Programmer III for sale. Part # 340752 It's for a 94 LT1. Regular price is $359. Asking $180 OBO.
The Hypertech Power Programmer will do the following:
1. Engine tuning (Optimized spark and fuel tuning based on 92 octane gas), it's worth 10-15HP
2. Eliminate rev (RPM) limiter.
3. Adjust electric cooling fans to come on sooner and stay on longer. (cooler engine = more HP)
4. Eliminate vehicle top speed limiter, if you have one.
5. Adjust tire sizes to correct the speedometer and shift points.
6. Adjust rear axle gear ratios for when aftermarket gears are installed.
7. And for automatics, you can adjust shift points RPM & MPH, and adjust shift firmness.
In addition to this, it can down load custom power tuning. For example, I also have a headers, cam and supercharger card (custom tuning card $100 from Hypertech)
Unfortunately, It has my VIN number burned into it, so it won't work in another car unless you know someone who can by pass the VIN number. SOLD!!!!!

2) Front and rear seats for sale. Light gray cloth. Very good condition. Power driver seat. You can see a picture of them on my website. http://www.geocities.com/crash607/kurt2.html Asking $400 OBO for all the seats.
No reasonable offer will be refused. I will also sell the front and rear seats separately. REAR SEATS STILL FOR SALE $100!!!

3) I removed the entire AC system from the engine compartment. It worked like new when I removed it. Asking $200 OBO for the entire AC system.

4) I have a Thunder Racing Ported MAF housing for sale. It's silver and brand new. Regular price is $99.95. I'll sell them for $50. SOLD!!!!

5) Stock rims. 16" x 8" silver 3 spoke swirl wheels. Standard issue for the 93-94 V8's. The rims are in perfect condition.
One set has BFG Comp TA's 245-50-R16, about 25% of the tread is left.
The other set has Nitto NT 555R drag radials. About 50+% tread is left. Asking $200 for the set.
I won't separate the tires from the rims or sell them separately, because I really need to clean out my garage.

6) I'm also thinking about selling the stock steering wheel. It's light gray, leather wrapped, perfect condition, and it has the radio
buttons on it. The air bag is also stock and un-used. The steering wheel is still in the car, but it won't be for long. Asking $100 OBO
Since this is a safety item, buyer assumes all responsibility for the air bag.

Kurt

[This message has been edited by AZ94FORMULA (edited August 20, 2002).]