Mountain Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah, and Wyoming

Invasion time again!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2004, 12:37 PM

Originally posted by LVZ2881
N/P

I just talked to Sam, he is aware of the problem, and working to resolve it.....
Too bad he is gay Sorry guys I was going to post earlier but was having problems with my account on this site. Sam should have some new info sometime today.
Old 07-15-2004, 01:55 PM

The problem is you forget who you are f'ing with, Terrance.

I've called my lady at the hotel, I should hear back shortly.
Old 07-15-2004, 02:27 PM

Originally posted by LVZ2881
N/P

I just talked to Sam, he is aware of the problem, and working to resolve it.....
Excellent, I am looking forward to the resolution so I and the others can make our reservations ASAP
Old 07-16-2004, 02:16 PM

Any update guys/Sam? Just curious because there are several of us from AZMCA who planned on booking rooms there!
Old 07-16-2004, 04:03 PM

Hey everyone, sorry about the hassles.
You know it's odd, the last three years we've done this event, I've had 15 rooms blocked at Palace Station, which is where I used to work.
None of those three years, were all those rooms ever used up.
Now we have everyone rolling up, so I'll take the good with the bad I guess.
Here is the deal, anyone with a reservation ALREADY, needs to call and speak with Manager On Duty and confirm their reservation.
If anyone else is making a reservation, call the MOD.
This helps you, the hotel and us figure out how many of the blocked rooms have actually been taken.
If all 15 are gone, then an additional 10 rooms will be blocked for a rate of 79 per night.
Yes it's more but you have to realize what time of year it is.
Typically you can't get a room cheaper than 169 per night on Labor Day Weekend.
If all those rooms get taken, then I have 10 more rooms that people can get at Texas Station, which is a really nice place to stay, it's actually like a little city.
It is located further north in town and a bit closer to the speedway.
These rooms are 109 per night.
Again more expensive but this is after the initial 25 rooms are taken at Terrible's.
If anyone has a problem with reservations from here on out, meaning the problem is supposedly fixed and you shouldn't have, please email myself dave@lvfbody.com or Sam 98TAM6.
If the turnout is obviously alot more, than we will just go ahead and block forty rooms from the outset next year.
The event will be worth coming to, even if you have to kick down a little extra to stay here.
Friday/Saturday will be dyno/tuning day for any that need it.
Saturday is Race day at the track, with all kinds of trophies and prizes.
Sunday is the biggest car show we've had yet, with many, many prizes and trophies to go along with the multiple classes.
It WILL be a good time.
Thanks for reading.
Old 07-16-2004, 05:02 PM

I just called over there to book my room and the MOD (Michelle) was busy, so I left her a voicemail and I'm hoping to hear back from her shortly. I'll keep everyone informed.
Old 07-16-2004, 05:18 PM

Same thing happened to me
Old 07-16-2004, 07:02 PM

Originally posted by skytower31
Same thing happened to me
Yeah, I called and was given friggin voice mail. Left a msg and after 3+ hours, STILL no return call. Gggggrrrrrrrrr
Old 07-16-2004, 07:52 PM

NEW ISSUES!

I got a call back but they said it was $59 for Friday and Saturday night and $39 for Sunday night. Danielle is looking into it and said she will call back. She was very helpful and did call me back when she said she would. Next call from her should be Tuesday.
Old 07-16-2004, 09:11 PM

NEW ISSUES!

I got a call back but they said it was $59 for Friday and Saturday night and $39 for Sunday night. Danielle is looking into it and said she will call back. She was very helpful and did call me back when she said she would. Next call from her should be Tuesday.
Must be nice, I called BACK and got "Michael"'s assistant (who claimed Michael was the current MOD) and he took a msg. That was about 90 minutes ago........is this place THAT fuggin busy or do they just not want me staying there?
Old 07-17-2004, 12:21 PM

NEW ISSUES!

Even if it is $59 for those two days, that's still a smokin deal here.
Nevertheless, Terrible's should be more on the ball with this.
Old 07-17-2004, 02:55 PM

Originally posted by SSValet
Nevertheless, Terrible's should be more on the ball with this.
i think thats an understatement!!!
Old 07-18-2004, 03:06 AM

It is now late Saturday night, early Sunday morning and STILL no return call from EITHER of my messages. I am VERY disappointed with this and now have to make a 3rd call just to talk to someone about reserving a room. I certainly hope their establishment is FAR better then their customer service because I would rather pay more to get a place that at least treats me decent, then stay somewhere cheap and be treated like my business is not at all important...........................Just my humble (and sleepy) $.02
Old 07-19-2004, 04:26 PM

Re: Invasion time again!!!!!!

Anyone else having the same customer service (or lack there of) from this place as me? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
Old 07-20-2004, 12:34 AM

Re: Invasion time again!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Rottluver
Anyone else having the same customer service (or lack there of) from this place as me? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
I called Thursday I believe and recieved no response to the message I left. I'm going to try again tomorrow since I'm off and see what goes on.

Quick Reply: Invasion time again!!!!!!