Midwest Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, and Wisconsin

Whole house audio setup, new in box

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2005, 11:56 PM

Whole house audio setup, new in box

Hey guys, I bought this system a few months ago, it is a Russound CA6.4il system. It is a 6 zone, 4 source setup. It allows you to play something different in 6 different areas simultaneously. It includes the amplifier, 6 keypads that have volume controls(independent) source buttons, power buttons, AND infrared receptors so you can control the equipment with a remote, even if the equipment is in a closet or basement somewhere. The keypads also have LCD displays for information display. It also has 4 infrared pigtails to control the sources (such as cd players, radio tuners, etc) from the rooms. It has everything you need except speakers, speaker wire, and the sound sources. It's very easy to use, and set up. If you have any questions with this unit, I am more than happy to answer any questions you have. If you need speakers for the unit, or sources for that matter, I'm more than happy to help out with that, I can get amazing deals on that type of thing as well. This unit is brand new in the box, and the only reason I'm selling it is its a special order item to me, the customer ended up going with a different system, and I cant use it. It retails for $2699, I need to get $1220 for it. If you live in Michigan, I can even help you install it!

http://www.russound.com/ca6.4.htm
Old 12-14-2005, 02:58 PM

Re: Whole house audio setup, new in box

Do you drive a white van?

JK, good luck selling.
Old 12-14-2005, 07:04 PM

Lol sometimes, but this isn't one of those back of the van deals
Old 12-14-2005, 10:23 PM

thats funny. I hate those people.
its always the same story too.

"I just did an install at a house, and they shipped us an extra set of VERY expensive home speakers that we just need to get rid of. the boss said I can have them so Im just trying to sell them really cheap so I can sell them fast"
they always point to a clip board that has the house info on it and wear tshirts with a bogus company name on it to look legit. everytime Ive ran into these people its at a gas station too.
Old 12-14-2005, 10:32 PM

Lol, I have the receipt. I can't return it because I bought it six months ago, and I'm outside of the return policy.