Midwest Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, and Wisconsin

Who wants a part time job with full benefits and good pay?

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2009, 10:03 AM

Who wants a part time job with full benefits and good pay?

T-mobile in Northville (6 and Haggerty) is hiring for two part time positions. You would be working between 20-30 hours a week, and are expected to be available evenings and weekends. Store hours are 10am to 8pm Monday - Saturday, and Sunday from 12 to 5. You will receive full benefits after 90 days, and be able to use the employee phones program (3 basically unlimited lines for a ridiculously cheap price, free data line) and discounts on other services plus at T-mobile business partners as well. The positions are hourly plus commission. You get paid every 2 weeks, and a commission check at the end of the month. Between hourly and commission most people average $18-$22 an hour, which is awesome for a part time job in my opinion.

You must have good people skills, and sales experience is a huge plus. Responsibilities will be dealing with customers both in the store and on the phone, accessing / managing customes accounts, accepting payments, and things of that nature.

I am not a manager or anything of the sort at T-Mobile, I actually got myself a part time job here a few months ago for the benefits while I run my business at the same time. We recently had 2 employees leave to pursue other opportunities and we need to fill these positions.

Go to www.t-mobile.com/jobs to apply. Thanks!
Old 06-18-2009, 09:03 PM

sounds like a nice place to work. pretty much everyone walking in is looking to spend money so all you ogtta do is get them to agree to extra services.

is the position temporary or permanent?