Midwest Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, and Wisconsin

whats everyone doing tonite?

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2004, 06:39 PM

whats everyone doing tonite?

....?
Old 03-26-2004, 08:08 PM

Dave tonight is the $%^# we all have Hot Dates, then it's off to Q's for a ALL NIGHT DDR DANCE OFF!!! Man that DDR makes you look good and it makes you smart.
Old 03-26-2004, 08:35 PM

Just toked a little herb to put me to sleep early because I have to get up @5:00am and go to work.........Dance party
Old 03-26-2004, 08:43 PM

Originally posted by Yomama
Dave tonight is the $%^# we all have Hot Dates, then it's off to Q's for a ALL NIGHT DDR DANCE OFF!!! Man that DDR makes you look good and it makes you smart.
Be nice Jon, let it lay. Dont belong right now....later.

Q
Old 03-26-2004, 09:53 PM

Interesting night I've had.

Today is the start of the Area Show at the Art Institute here in town. One of our friends made it into the show with two of her pottery pieces, and Mom wanted to buy one of them before anyone else did. So she gave me some money and asked me to stop there around 5:30 when they were opening the doors since it's on my way home anyway. So I stopped and bought the piece, and while I was there I noticed they had a table with snacks on it. Fruit, cheese and crackers... and these cute little miniature cream puffs that are just heavenly. Of course I had to have some, so I had some snacks.

I decided that I'd sit outside and wait for my parents to show up, so the snacks and I went outside. I took a walk in the park, which is on the next block, while I waited. How wonderful to walk around and not have the temp be so cold! Anyway, when Mom and Dad showed up I went back in and had another go with the snack table. Then we looked at the art on display and found the piece we had purchased.

Well, while I was talking with some folks, I saw someone that I knew. I thought it was this one gal, Linda, from church, so I said "Hi Linda!" She walked off with a question mark above her head and I turned to the rest of the folks and said, eyes wide, "that's not Linda is it?!" Turns out it's this woman I know through work, Ellie, and in my defense she looks alot like Linda. I was mortified, so I went and found her and apologized. Then we talked for a while, and then I left.

On the way home I got some BK for Pete because he's sick. That new Tender Crisp Chicken sandwich is good. Then I spent the rest of the night at home and ended up watching most of "Four Weddings and a Funeral" on WE.

Weird night, and probably more detail than you wanted to know!

Tomorrow night is the church auction. Most of the stuff is garage sale/flea market material, but some of it is nice. Mostly I'm going to be around all the people I know there.

I'm also planning on going horseback riding tomorrow sometime. Enjoy this 60-some degree weather while we have it, I guess the long-range forecast has us back in the 30s and 40s by the end of next week or so.

Yeah, I'm rambling so that means time for bed soon.
Old 03-27-2004, 01:03 PM

Friday night I got my brand new Mighty Demon 850 Annular carb (thanks Deel!!).

Tonight I plan on doing car work.