Midwest Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, and Wisconsin

UBLY was UGLY! DID get a new MPH for me! WARNING Griping and Bitching Inside!

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2003, 10:55 AM

Arrow UBLY was UGLY! DID get a new MPH for me! WARNING Griping and Bitching Inside!

Nice to meet old friends and new friends from the MOLETOWN MUSCLE group, but... THE TRACK SUCKED! I thought Ubly took better care of their starting line via gluing regularly, ahhh NOPE!
I yelled down at the starting line crew from the stands once, during a lull, "to spray the line". He said they did, "LAST WEEK".

LAST 4 hour, 175+ mile trip for me there! Gosh awful, 20+ mile construction, one lane stop and go on I69, going, rerouted myself around on two laners coming home! DANM Frankenmuth was packed! Left Ubly at 7:40 and got home about 11:45 p.m.

Anyhoo the skinny is:
1- 60 foot time of 1.58 (best) ALL the rest at least 1.7X's+,
not usual Redbird launches.

New MPH record for me on a 75 HP shot... Just a TICK below 119.00. THAT is the only thing that pleased me about the whole
day, car wise. Was gonna go for a + 120 run on a 100 shot but I dropped the 100 N2O pill out of my mouth, into the grass and probably from there, straight in to Hell, 'cause we couldn't find it!!

One more thing... I NEVER even asked to see the 'Boring Girls' "ring"! After she flipped me off on MOTOWN MUSCLE, I lost my desire to see it.

Done bitchin' now!!!

HInk

Last edited by Redbird; 06-15-2003 at 11:03 AM.
Old 06-16-2003, 06:38 AM
Banned

Re: UBLY was UGLY! DID get a new MPH for me! WARNING Griping and Bitching Inside!

Originally posted by Redbird
Was gonna go for a + 120 run on a 100 shot but I dropped the 100 N2O pill out of my mouth, into the grass and probably from there, straight in to Hell, 'cause we couldn't find it!!

Old 06-16-2003, 08:31 AM
Exposed Member

Hink just "dropped the pill" for an excuse to bend over...
He got back up when none of us wanted to take advantage of the opportuninty.
Old 06-16-2003, 04:13 PM

Originally posted by cASe SenSiTive
Hink just "dropped the pill" for an excuse to bend over...
He got back up when none of us wanted to take advantage of the opportuninty.

ROTFLMAO
Old 06-17-2003, 03:08 PM

Evan a bad day at Ubly is better than a great day at Milan or Crapeer.....

Whats up with the thing with Shelly??
Old 06-17-2003, 04:58 PM

Lightbulb Well...

Originally posted by 99SilverSS
Evan a bad day at Ubly is better than a great day at Milan or Crapeer.....

Whats up with the thing with Shelly??
That is where you are wrong, young fella... A good day at Milan, which is a Sunday... even though you get TWO time trials, your car will hook like a 'biutch in heat!' Ubly was FAR from that on Saturday, at least for us 11 second and quicker cars!

Shelly? There is no "the thing with Shelly". She just sometimes wears a ring that I thought I might want to see someday. Kind of give her an 'estimate' of it's value'. Just a joke every since I seen that picture of her at Cedar Point on the coaster.
Lots of people get it, some don't, maybe even Shell!!??

HInk
Old 06-17-2003, 05:27 PM

I had not been to ubly in 2 years and I remember why, it has only gone down hill since then. I was off .2 in the 60' from what I see out at milan, as my norm is mid 1.3's pulling the wheels about 2 feet or so. So i look to be back there this weekend.
Old 06-17-2003, 08:47 PM

Location: Windsor, Canada: Home of the FASTEST LT1 & LS1 6 spds :)
sorry you lost your pill

glad to hear you have a new mph best! cool!

Steve,

I have a pretty cool video of your car from B.G to send to you, i just have to remeber when i get home.
Old 06-17-2003, 09:10 PM

I was really curious how adding my 28's instead of the 26's at all the other tracks I've raced at last year cost me .2 on my 60'!!!!!! I have some other things to worry about at the moment, nothing major but the 28's definitely stretched out the gearing!!

So, Hink did you remove the rainbow pride stickers from your car. Or are you going to the NMCA race with that on there. I'm not sure if what's left of your manhood could survive the constant *** chewin you might receive from your fellow racers.

Last edited by derty; 06-17-2003 at 09:13 PM.
Old 06-17-2003, 09:48 PM
Exposed Member

Originally posted by derty

So, Hink did you remove the rainbow pride stickers from your car. Or are you going to the NMCA race with that on there. I'm not sure if what's left of your manhood could survive the constant *** chewin you might receive from your fellow racers.
Those are advertisement stickers. Hink found out he made MUCH more cash from the rainbow warrior stripes than he did from the contingency stuff.

Of course, it was much harder work.

Old 06-18-2003, 06:54 AM

I was really curious how adding my 28's instead of the 26's at all the other tracks I've raced at last year cost me .2 on my 60'!!!!!! I have some other things to worry about at the moment, nothing major but the 28's definitely stretched out the gearing!!

They sure do. Last year at M7 when I was running on 28" ET Drags with the 4.10's I barely got into 4th gear shifting at 6800.
Old 06-18-2003, 10:32 AM

Arrow I ain't done yet...

Hell NO! I got Gay Pride even if I ain't GAY!

Tom: Shut the bleep up. You don't even have a car to drive to show ANY pride in!!

Actually I have some plans for the stripes on the ground effects but don't know when I can get my 'WIFE' (who IS a WOMAN), of 32 years, to assist me.

By the way... you street racin' punks know nothing about the REAL world of organized drag-a-racing.

HInk (bite me MoleTown Muscle Punks)
Old 06-19-2003, 10:36 PM

Re: UBLY was UGLY! DID get a new MPH for me! WARNING Griping and Bitching Inside!

One more thing... I NEVER even asked to see the 'Boring Girls' "ring"! After she flipped me off on MOTOWN MUSCLE, I lost my desire to see it.

Done bitchin' now!!!

HInk [/B]
Hmmm.......HInk. I thought you said you were over it. At least thats what you said on the Motown board. You forgot to tell the WHOLE story. Why did I flip you off? Don't be so sensitive.

BTW....does this look familiar

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BORING GIRL wrote:
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was nice to meet you......even if you decided you didn't want to meet me

Well Shelly... I always got the idea you thought I was "STALKING" you.
NOT the case! I just wanted to prove I could meet you or not! I just said to myself "**** on it", If she doesn't reply to my post, she must not be interested in meeting me. By the way... what did you have in your eyes?
NOBODY has eyes THAT blue! Those funky contacts? I felt like I would be burned up if I looked into your eyes too long!

Maybe next time I see you, my feelings will be healed-up and I'll ask if I can see the 'RING'

Kevin Hinkley (HInk)
Old 06-20-2003, 08:16 AM

Lightbulb Re: I ain't done yet...

Okay the WHOLE story is: I corrected a spelling error Shelly made, bad me and got flipped for it by her! I guess I'm only 98% over it! You're right... I am too sensitive!

I have always felt the 'stalking' part was true as anytime I made a post concerning BG she hardley ever replied, if at all. So I guess she got the opinion I was some 75 year old lookin' man wanting to look at her 'RING', all the while drooling all over her chest.

Well okay... 2 outta 3 ain't bad... I don't look 75!
MOST people wouldn't guess me to be my real age of 51!
I inhereted this younger looking trait from mom. THANKS MOM!
AND... as noticed by anyone who reads these boards or meets me in person, I SURE DON'T ACT 51! And... GOD help me, never will!

SOOOOO...Next time I see you BG, I'm ripping off your top and d
drooling all over you and the 'RING'! Be prepared!!

MIGHT even have to FLASH YOU, too!

HInk
Old 06-20-2003, 08:20 AM

Re: Re: I ain't done yet...

Okay the WHOLE story is: I corrected a spelling error Shelly made, bad me and got flipped for it by her! I guess I'm only 98% over it! You're right... I am too sensitive!

I have always felt the 'stalking' part was true as anytime I made a post concerning BG she hardley ever replied, if at all. So I guess she got the opinion I was some 75 year old lookin' man wanting to look at her 'RING', all the while drooling all over her chest.

Well okay... 2 outta 3 ain't bad... I don't look 75!
MOST people wouldn't guess me to be my real age of 51!
I inhereted this younger looking trait from mom. THANKS MOM!
AND... as noticed by anyone who reads these boards or meets me in person, I SURE DON'T ACT 51! And... GOD help me, never will!

SOOOOO...Next time I see you BG, I'm ripping off your top and d
drooling all over you and the 'RING'! Be prepared!!

MIGHT even have to FLASH YOU, too!

HInk
LOL.. kevin you sure arent the same person you were 5 years ago

Quick Reply: UBLY was UGLY! DID get a new MPH for me! WARNING Griping and Bitching Inside!