Midwest Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, and Wisconsin

Tear'em Up Before You Put'em Up 2

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2008, 07:01 AM

Tear'em Up Before You Put'em Up 2

Name:  flier.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  46.0 KB

Mark your Calendars, It's been a long time coming and we finally have the date set. The Second "Tear'em up before you put'em up" brought to you by Empire Seven, Victory Racing Engines, Detroit Clothing Company, DSquared Photography, TommyZ Design& The Box Sports Bar!

WHEN: Saturday October 18th

WHERE:"The box sports bar"
41570 Garfield Road, Clinton Township, Michigan 48038
http://www.theboxsportsbar.com/

TIME:4pm-2am

WHAT IT IS? Cruise-in of sorts for all makes and models with door prizes, live entertainment, contests, freebies, etc. An amazing list of extras this year. the last real time to do anything with your rides before winter storage.

For those who remember the last one in 06 we had a blast and this year promisses to be even better.

Just a few things to look forward too: Some of the nicest Bikes, Cars and Trucks in the area competing for amazing prizes picked by the audience. Several different company spokes models taking professional shots with your rides that could wind up in posters, print ads and other media. Girls of The Box waiting on your food/drink needs, E7 Model and design Contest for cash prizes, this is just the beginning i can't even type it all. Early in the day childrens contests for prizes-games,eating,bigwheel race, etc. Evening Adult contests for prizes- "drinking" games, tri-drag race and a few others we can't mention. Plenty of Contests and giveaways all day long. Several of the hotest local Bands providing entertainment throughout the night, A Money Vault to take your chance at winning hard earned cash, Stunt riding & Martial Arts displays on site, way to much to list...

You will not want to miss this year!

Tripline and Facture just added to the bill!
Old 10-12-2008, 05:54 PM

It's almost here!

We are still looking for a few local area companies that want to jump on this through added support wether to add giveaways to the grab bags or anything else there is still time to give you credit.. anyone interested in helping please contact me and let me or eric and let us know asap!

Be sure to check out our ad this week in the Real Detroit for the weekend of the 18th! As always Empire Seven events are completely free so wether you drive, ride or walk up to the event we have you covered come and enjoy a good night of entertainment with us! Bring in a copy of the Real Detroit ad and receive 20% off anything you pick up from us that day as well as a free vinyl decal while supplies last.

Beyond crowd particpation voting on our prizes we will be choosing several vehicles to be shot on site for a full size poster as our best of show awards. We will also have select staff on site early searching for our next sponsored vehicles for 09 so don't wait to show up. You will not want to miss this year!

-Jeff
Old 10-14-2008, 12:31 AM

few more digital versions of the paper fliers floating around! If you are planning on coming out please let us know. There is a forum/club particpation that will also earn some great support for your favorite site. See everyone saturday!

Name:  sarahflier.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  68.0 KB
Name:  blackbackflier.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  78.9 KB
Name:  flierguysfront2bw.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  48.9 KB
Name:  EmpireSevenbackcardflier.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  46.8 KB
Old 10-17-2008, 12:03 PM

26 hours... hope to see some of you out there.
Old 10-18-2008, 10:06 AM

weather is looking good, see everyone in a few hours!
Old 10-18-2008, 07:01 PM
Admin Emeritus

This was definitely a cool show and a good time. I am bummed that I had to leave early.

Thanks for putting it on and stick my e-mail on your mailing list.
Old 10-20-2008, 11:24 AM

Thankyou to everyone who came out for the day the show was a great success. We had a few minor issues, one broken bigwheel, but all in all it was a great day. Whoever knows the owner of the orange 4thgen z28 with black wheels or the blue nissan skyline gtr please contact me. they left a bit early and i have some awards for them!

Jason it was good to see you, it's been to long. Thanks again everyone. We can't wait to do it again.
Old 10-20-2008, 07:59 PM
Admin Emeritus

Yep, let's get together soon.

BTW...I plugged the event and especially E7 in the Podcast that was released this morning...
Old 10-21-2008, 11:26 AM

thank you we all appreciate it!