Midwest Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, and Wisconsin

Phantom TA come on in...

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2002, 06:09 PM

Phantom TA come on in...

remember i told you about the guy with the breeze that i was supposed to be following out to ******** to run at his traditional spot? well wednesday he got into an accident and yesterday he said the insurance company decided to total his car! we were about to run on wednesday behind the school and as soon as i stalled my car up to about 1200 rpms, here comes the cops , so i let it idle back down and pull away slowly as if i wasnt about to do anything. the cops quickly flicked me and asked me if i had planned on drag racing. i quickly became dumbfounded and said no officer i would never do such a thing i dont even have my operator license yet why would i try to get in any trouble, i was able to get away with a warning, meanwhile he (breeze man) was already gone. so when the cops left i drove up the street to see he had gotten into an accident. anyway to make a long story short, he said that his dad is supposed to get a check from the insurance company and today hes going to get a 03' honda civic with a 4-banger v-tech (...wow big freakin deal), i know that with the proper funds those thing can be made fast, but damit i have an LT1 and anything less is a waste of time.

anyway he told me that they run out there on the other side of ************ and that theres no problem with the cops cause some times there out ther running their cars and betting!, he said the stretch is about 3 miles long and is really low-key around 2:00 or 3:00 so its safe. he told me some streets but i can remember. do you know where hes talking about though?

Last edited by PhantomTA; 12-14-2002 at 10:52 AM.
Old 12-13-2002, 10:25 PM
Banned

oink oink!
Old 12-13-2002, 11:11 PM

jh,jh,

Jesus Christ, or Dave Deel, please erase that location pronto.

Buy an NX Wet Nitrous kit for your LT1 car and go beat some Honda Civic *** like there was no tomorrow. Don't post where you plan on racing an at what time. Are you TRYING to get yourself locked up? Maybe tape some road flares to your car just before your race starts also, aye? Or wait, let me get the number for the local pd so you can call them ahead of time to arrange a reasonable time for them to pick you and your car up.

For someone else who reads this and thinks i am now half brained, i was being sarcastic. SO
Old 12-14-2002, 10:54 AM

Devin,

you have to be careful what you say about location here.

3-4 cops are on this board that are just looking for that kind of info.

Anyways, yeah i think i know the location. and its very possible they get into it but not with their own cars. However soe have mustangs and such of their own.

Keep me updated, i will run the guy myself if you want me too
Old 12-15-2002, 11:27 AM

my bad...it probably aint gonna happen no time soon though, my friend told me that he did get the civic and he said he was gonna drive it to school on monday. ill let you guys know more tomorrow.

PS- are PMs safe on here?
Old 12-15-2002, 11:46 AM

PM's are safe..

Yeah keep me updated
Old 12-16-2002, 04:30 PM

ok well today i seen him in school and he said that he was going to get it after school cause he had to wait for some reason, so we'll see tomorrow. he told me that after he puts about $500 into the car he knows he'll be killing me, i told him that i will give him 2 cars and let him start when he gets ready and still catch his azz...he says he aint gonna run it while its stock.

PS- he said he doesnt know if he wants to get a stick or auto, i told him his best bet would be getting a stick so he can say he missed a gear (like most people claim) when he loses!
Old 12-16-2002, 06:22 PM

tell him to get an auto