Midwest Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, and Wisconsin

Okay dang-it... I'm gettin' more serious NOW!

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2003, 09:32 AM

Arrow Okay dang-it... I'm gettin' more serious NOW!

I've been a fool for two/three years and now some of it is gonna change! I have a weather station that measures, baro, hum, and temp. It ALSO has an ET predictor computer. I have NOT been using the computer and have not even had it in the box. THAT is changing next time at the track.

I read and read and played and tried to learn how to work the darned thing. I think I have it and believe me... it's gonna be used for bracket racing!

Now that the car leaves fairly consistantly, that element is now gone from the equation. Driver is starting to figure out when car likes to leave on tree for fat .5xx reactions. Next to come, (come some money) is rear wheel line lock so I can lock all 4 at the line, depress 2 step, floor the gas and leave off of the button (2-step).

I am serious... I WANNA WIN, AGAIN (and again, etc...)!

HInk ( to all other racers!)
Old 06-03-2003, 09:42 AM
Exposed Member

Go you!

Sounds like a lot of info to digest. One more good reason to hate bracket-racing.

Did you ever get that cage with the , err, unique paint job installed?
Old 06-04-2003, 12:33 AM

Re: Okay dang-it... I'm gettin' more serious NOW!

Hink said; I've been a fool for two/three years and now some of it is gonna change! I have a weather station that measures, baro, hum, and temp. It ALSO has an ET predictor computer. I have NOT been using the computer and have not even had it in the box. THAT is changing next time at the track.

I read and read and played and tried to learn how to work the darned thing. I think I have it and believe me... it's gonna be used for bracket racing!

I've been doing the poor mans version of this ever since I got the 'bird. I have a record of the conditions for every run that I've ever made. But it only works if you leave the car alone. Every time that you mod it you have to figure it out again

Are you racing Milan Sunday? I need to race for some money. I'm broke