Midwest Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, and Wisconsin

FS: Hooker ORY, Flowmaster SOR Cat-back, LT1 Block, Optispark, M6 to A4 conversion

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2009, 11:24 AM

FS: Hooker ORY, Flowmaster SOR Cat-back, LT1 Block, Optispark, M6 to A4 conversion

Guys,

I have a few big things up for sale. I also have some smaller stuff like 02 sensors, valve cover vents and throttle body heater bases.

Hooker ORY - The ORY works with hooker long tubes and may work with other brands, but please verify before purchasing. The finish is in good condition. Included are a pair of cutouts already installed on the ORY!!! Price $150

Flowmaster cat-back - The cat-back is in very good condition with only a few years of summer driving on it. It flows extremly well. My car dyno'd 342 rwhp with this system and only gained 8 rwhp with open cutouts. Price $150

If you buy both the Hooker ORY and the Flowmaster Cat-Back, I will reduce the combined price to $250.

Optispark - I have a lightly used 92-94 nonvented optispark that was used for one summer (about 1k miles). I'm switching to a double roller timing chain with the new engine build, thus I can no longer use it. Price $200.

Bare LT1 Block - This block has about 8k miles on it after having been bored 30 over, line honed, decked and hot tanked. The block looks new with the paint from the engine shop still on it and the cross-hatch in the bores. All work was performed at D&S Engines in Clawson. I have the original receipt from when the engine was built (block was part of an engine build). Price $375

M6 to A4 Conversion Kit - This kit includes all of those misc. parts you need to convert your M6 car to an A4. Some of them are no longer available from the dealer. It will make your life much easier to buy one package, rather than hunt down all of those connectors, interior parts and brackets. Included in the kit is the following:

Full Pedal Assembly
Transmission Crossmember
Console Shift Plate
Pigtails
Shifter
Nuetral Safety Cable
4L60E Dipstick
Torque Arm Bracket and Bushing
Shift Cable
Transmission Dust Shield

Price: $250
Old 04-16-2009, 06:35 AM