Midwest Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, and Wisconsin

Brent Kirkwood Complaints

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2003, 05:47 PM
Banned

Originally posted by cASe SenSiTive
Maybe I'm a little confused here. If you had the parts that you sold to these people, then why were they never shipped? It's pretty obvious that you recieved the payment for them, so why has it come down to giving out refunds? Did the parts ever actually exist? And if so, then what was the problem?
In all honesty Case i became overwhelmed. I have the parts, and have sent numberous ones out as well. But in the end i was borrowing against my own check on shipping and ended up throwing a whole check away because i was shipping everything in a flat rate,which in ebay sells works out GREAT! On here for the sales that went good it was working fine, until i had 83 people buy off of me and the flat rate spent into profit then out of pocket. Then i broke down in Niles michigan and lost my job! Now i was just screwed, I had spent all my profits on shipping and other related issues and no longer had a job! House payments were due, bills were do. So i had to make rash decisions and then try to catch back up. In the end it was i just got overwhelmed. I work 60 a week and have a 2 hour drive every day. So by the time i got home, I was on borrowed time. I still have parts that i am stuck with, i am just gonna go to a swap meet or something.Internet Scam artists dont reply on forums they just rob and run, I am here to straighten all of this out.Internet fraud is a hard case to win for authoritys, I have done searchs on it and have consulted my lawyer. It takes way to much money and time for a case that can be shot to hell with simple tracking numbers. Cops dont like even getting involved. Trust me do searchs on it. I have been ripped off on here 3 times and on ebay 13 times. I live with it, they dont reply and i take a loss. I am here, and i want to show all of you i am going to make it all right.
Old 02-21-2003, 07:41 PM

No flames - Just observations from an outsider looking in that has followed this with interest.

Originally posted by FilledWithFurySS
Amazingly at the first sign of my name people start the slandering, bashing and name calling. What does that say for the majority of the closly knit CamaroZ28.com board infulstructure? Very little to say the least.
Actually, it says alot. It says when we feel one of us has been wronged, the rest of us will come to their defense. That's the way it should be with people you trust.

I used to feel like i wanted to be apart of this forum, but with age i have noticed some of the members and moderators are doomed to be children for the rest of there days.
We aren't the ones using multiple names and continually denying or lying about who we really are.

The reason people don't believe you is because you continually lied or misled people until you were forced to come clean. In order for people to believe you or trust you, you have to be honest and give them a reason to trust you. You haven't. Trust is earned, much like respect, of which you have earned neither.

You also didn't start sending out refunds until the police were involved. That implies you didn't give the refunds to do what was right but that you gave them to keep your butt out of court/jail.

This is how the average person reads into the things you have said and done. Knowing that, is it really that hard to understand why people don't seem to like or respect you?
Old 02-21-2003, 09:41 PM

Location: Windsor, Canada: Home of the FASTEST LT1 & LS1 6 spds :)
Thumbs down

what a joke, i have been reading this for the past bit and here is my .02 ....... why because i can.

kevin Gresock, you read my frickin' mind. you want your 5 bucks back, lmmfao!!!! gfys!
go ahead jason, and be professional i won't be
you have serious ****in' head problems. how does case put it.... go away etc....

well undo your errors, and be GONE!

Last edited by taner; 02-21-2003 at 09:44 PM.
Old 02-21-2003, 11:25 PM

I, as Taner has, have been following this and watching it unfold kinda as a troll in the sense that I have not had any input.

Well now I too am going to give you my .02.

What strikes me first off about this whole situation is that even tho 99% of the people on this board are honest and have never had any problems with purchasing or selling items through this site that 1% being you Mr. FilledWithFurySS have single handedly ruined it for pretty much everyone. Because I am new to this particular board and know very few people it will be hard for me to trust sending money to someone prior to receiving goods. And similarly due to this incident and because I am new people will think twice about possible purchases from me in fear they could be ripped off even tho I am an honest guy who would never think of pulling the kind of stunt you have.
Old 02-21-2003, 11:36 PM

Speekers and front springs.

thats what i have you quoted on.
half right the 4 speakers and the springs for the windshield wipers, not the coil springs.
Old 02-22-2003, 06:36 AM

Then i broke down in Niles michigan and lost my job! Now i was just screwed, I had spent all my profits on shipping and other related issues and no longer had a job! House payments were due, bills were do. So i had to make rash decisions and then try to catch back up. In the end it was i just got overwhelmed. I work 60 a week and have a 2 hour drive every day. So by the time i got home, I was on borrowed time.
Most liars can't remember what they said a few days ago. You can't remember what you said two seconds ago!! I feel real sorry for you. First you lost your job, Then you work 60 w/two hour drive. What a LOOSER.

Skip
Old 02-22-2003, 10:44 AM

Slashz28, couldn't you find someone else to buy your parts from. I know its up to you, but this FilledWith****SS is not worth dealing with.

I'm sure it wouldn't take long to find them on the board. Buy from someone who is honest.

Question: Has anyone had a complete transaction with him???
Old 02-22-2003, 11:07 AM
Banned

Originally posted by WHIPLASH
Slashz28, couldn't you find someone else to buy your parts from. I know its up to you, but this FilledWith****SS is not worth dealing with.

I'm sure it wouldn't take long to find them on the board. Buy from someone who is honest.

I dont know what your personal crusade is against me man, but i dont even know you! You insist i sold you something, I never sold you a god damn thing! You are one of those guys who just wants to through his name in and act like he is part of the cure, when in fact you are the disease. Slash has completed tranactions with me as have 70 other people on here. Why dont you just shut mouth, we have never done buisness before.

slash i will send them out monday, i am sorry this has become what it has.
Old 02-22-2003, 12:02 PM

Originally posted by WHIPLASH

i dealt with him before, and we got in a p**sing match, but i did receive my stuff, so, i apologized to him. i was gonna buy the speakers off someone else on here but did a search and that guy had sorta a bad rap, and filled had the parts so thats why i went with him. i trusted him over the other guy. im pretty sure he got in over his head and f**ked himself over, selling too much too fast. but he made the mistake of taking everyones money even if he wasnt ready to ship anything, which imo he shouldnt have done. youre ready to ship, you take the cash. no scraps like that. i sold my injectors to someone, but wasnt gonna have them off the car for 2-3 weeks, so i didnt take the cash till i was ready to ship. had i taken the money , then waited 3 weeks to ship, then the guy waited 2 weeks to receive, there couldve been a commotion.i doubt ANYONES got the ***** to rip off xx amount of people, especially who know that persons address, etc. it just takes rubbing the wrong person/people the wrong way. you screw over 1 person, you might get away with it. but damn sure someones not getting away screwing over a dozen or so. as i said, i think he got in over his head. thanks.
Old 02-22-2003, 12:04 PM

I dont know what your personal crusade is against me man, but i dont even know you! You insist i sold you something, I never sold you a god damn thing! You are one of those guys who just wants to through his name in and act like he is part of the cure, when in fact you are the disease. Slash has completed tranactions with me as have 70 other people on here. Why dont you just shut mouth, we have never done buisness before.

slash i will send them out monday, i am sorry this has become what it has.
ok Filled. you send them MONDAY, send me the tracking # MONDAY, and were cool. sound good? thanks.
Old 02-22-2003, 12:29 PM
Banned

Sure is slash, more then reasonable.
Old 02-22-2003, 12:38 PM

no reply to debler?
Old 02-22-2003, 12:55 PM
Eternal Member

Unhappy

Unless someone says there is still a problem lock this thread.
Please do the right thing with the people you owe. Jason has made it clear you are not welcome here.
Old 02-22-2003, 01:48 PM
Banned

I will reply as long as people keep disputing with me, or slandering me. You want me gone? MAKE THE FIRST MOVE!
Old 02-22-2003, 01:52 PM

You want me gone? MAKE THE FIRST MOVE!
Whats that supposed to mean?

Quick Reply: Brent Kirkwood Complaints