Midwest Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, and Wisconsin

Brent Kirkwood Complaints

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2003, 07:28 PM

Brent Kirkwood Complaints

As many of you know, the Sterling Heights Police Department has received complaints (nine total) about dealings with Brent Kirkwood, aka FilledWithFurySS. I have met with Mr. Kirkwood and he has agreed to make good on these complaints. The nine complainants have received emails from me with instructions and the time line.

This post is to notify everyone that they have till this Firday, 2-21-03 to register their complaints with me about deals unpaid or undelivered on this site involving Mr. Kirkwood. After that the Sterling Heights Police Department will not reopen this case. That does not mean that any complaints on further dealings or dealings on other sites will not be adressed. They will be handled as in any other case, on a "case by case" bases.

I believe Mr Kirkwood will make good on these complaints and hopefully this will be resolved soon.

Feel free to call or email me with questions/concerns.

Respectfully,
Det Kevin Miller
Sterling Heights Police Department
Computer Crime Unit
(586)446-2866
Old 02-19-2003, 07:30 PM

Allright Kevin!

I happy to hear this is working itself out.
Old 02-19-2003, 07:32 PM

Dave check your email
Old 02-19-2003, 07:33 PM
Banned

hehe
FWFSS posts are like the new 03 cobra
Old 02-19-2003, 07:34 PM
Banned

Yea it is good to see it is working itself out. I hope this all goes for the better.Sorry for any and all inconveince
Old 02-19-2003, 07:36 PM
Banned

sorry

Last edited by FilledWithFurySS; 02-19-2003 at 07:39 PM.
Old 02-19-2003, 09:39 PM
Eternal Member

Originally posted by treyZ28
hehe
FWFSS posts are like the new 03 cobra
What do you mean by that?
Old 02-19-2003, 09:46 PM
Banned

Originally posted by Chris Ja
What do you mean by that?
they are popping up left and right
that and no one knows what to think
Old 02-19-2003, 10:14 PM
Eternal Member

9 people is alot. Looks like someone was not telling you or anyone else the truth. The bad part is his girlfriends web page bragging about how bad he is. She said he was doing things and laughing about it. I don't understand people like this. I went and looked at her web site again and she changed what she said. I guess we know why he hides his face. Why not work for a living so you can be proud of what you achieved. I have no respect for anyone who does this kind of stuff. I find it very strange that you can do this and the case be closed with no charges. Just doesn't sound right to me.
Old 02-20-2003, 12:10 AM

i emailed you last night with no response "filled" , is my stuff sent yet, or do i have to get on "the list"?? thanks.
Old 02-20-2003, 07:06 AM

you need to get on the list
Old 02-20-2003, 11:04 AM

Originally posted by PhantomTA
you need to get on the list
just got on it.
Old 02-20-2003, 01:04 PM
Banned

slash i thought you wanted the parts? The people on the list only want a refund. Oh well i can always use a set of springs.
Old 02-20-2003, 02:29 PM

Its really good that the police are involved and people are getting their money back, but Brent gets off scott free? Not even being charged for internet and mail fraud? He did use fake names and addresses. How does all of this look to the next guy thats thinking about scamming people? "Oh, if i get caught I'll just pay everyone back and they won't arrest me". What a great example their making out of poor Brent

And since when do people give out interest free loans? Banks don't even do that. You don't think the people that have been scammed- their lives haven't been affected by all of this? Now they probably will think three times before they ever trust anyone again.

I really don't think that the actions of the SHPD are any deterrent to future internet sales crimes

Last edited by IROC5.7TPI; 02-20-2003 at 02:32 PM.
Old 02-20-2003, 03:35 PM
Banned

Rob SMith is my best friend all money orders are legit.
I havnt broke a law, there is no return policy over the internet and as long as people get there money or item sooned or later then all is good. Step away from the computer man and walk into the real world. I have not commited one crime so far, small claims yes, crimes no.

Throwing me in jail would stop any and all payments, and would prove nothing.Also i have been making refunds and showing that i am not trying to screw anyone over. Things just got messed up, i never intended on ripping anyone off and have detailed logs proving shipping of other parts! If what happened is illegal then around 1 million people a year from ebay alone would be sent to jail for losing themselves in buisness and taking a long time to ship! The detective even said "It hasnt even really been that long for them to be like this" In reality 90 days isnt long in the world of buisness. None the less, they arnt throwing me in jail and refunds are coming on steadily.

Enjoy

what in reality is to stop someone from saying they never received parts when they really did if sent VIA USPS REG MAIL? There is nothing and that also makes it hard to prove internet fraud. I have been straight and forthcoming with the officer, evidentally he is a man with his head on straight. I am also sure that all the name calling and mud slinging throwing things into worsened areas hasnt help prove anyones case's either.

Last edited by FilledWithFurySS; 02-20-2003 at 03:39 PM.

Quick Reply: Brent Kirkwood Complaints