Midwest Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, and Wisconsin

Bought a new car, parting out SS. TONS of parts inside

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2005, 12:05 AM

Bought a new car, parting out SS. TONS of parts inside

GUYS GUYS GUYS!!! THIS CAR WAS NOT WRECKED!! I'M DEMODDING IT!! STOP ASKING FOR STUPID **** LIKE ASH TRAY LIDS AND TRIM PIECES!!

Ok, I just bought a Corvette, and I have a TON of F-body stuff to get rid of. I will add more to this list, and NONE of this stuff is available at the moment, it is all still on the car so you may have to wait a week or two to get anything from me.

9" Ford, built by our very own Scott K, 4.11 gears, 31 spline Moser Axles, Traclock locking diff, solid spacers, everything else on this rear end is brand new. It's set up for a 4 channel car,(ABS and traction control, has reluctor rings on the axles) and has less than 3,000 miles on it. Whines *slightly* on decel. $1850 / best

17x9.5 American Racing Torque Thrust 2 wheels, chrome, with new tires. 275/40/17 BFG's up front, and 275/40/17 somethings (less than 2 weeks old) in the rear. $700 without tires, $950 with.
***MICHIGAN MEMBERS ONLY! I need something to replace these with! Let me know what you have, and we can do a partial trade!***

BMR boxed LCA's, red in color with poly bushings, Great shape, SALE PENDING

BMR Adjustable PHR, also red in color, SALE PENDING

BMR full length non adj torque arm, black in color (practically brand new) $170 SALE PENDING

BMR SS-style (curved backwards) STB, silver in color SOLD

LS6 intake manifold with coolant lines CAME TO SENSES AND PUT ON VETTE

Stainlessworks 1 3/4 headers, no EGR or AIR fittings, less than 1500 miles on them, SALE PENDING

Larger diameter rear sway bar, dont know the size but its significantly beefier than stock, $50

Berger tail panel, matte black (semi gloss) in color, has GM SS and bowtie emblems, along with silver RK sport fill ins, SOLD

Pro 5.0 shifter with Lou's short stick, SALE PENDING

SLP leather shift ****, $30 or $20 plus your stock one

EDIT**** All autometer gauges are sport comp series, silver bezel, with a black face and come with the senders. They're used, but I have them

Autometer 2 1/16th electric oil pressure gauge, $30
*EDIT- If you want to use this on an LS1 f-body I will include the drilled and tapped cover the sender mounts in (I will leave it mounted) for an additional $25. It mounts on that plate above the oil filter, the one held on with 2 10mm bolts.

Autometer 2 1/16th vacuum gauge $25, may not have vaccum line but can easily be purchased cheaply at any auto parts store

Autometer 2 1/16th electric water temp gauge, $30

Autometer 3 3/8 8,000 RPM tachometer, $70

there's a ton more stuff I need to add, cant quite think of what at the moment. I will add more later. Prices do not include shipping, and the big stuff (rear end) must be local.

Special deal for LOCAL MICHIGAN MEMBERS ***ONLY***
Less than 1500 miles ago I had my T56 rebuilt by D&D performance in Wixom. They added steel shift forks, carbon fiber synchros and blocker rings, billet keys, new bearings, and new sliders. This trans shifts AMAZING. It has never been raced, and I've only gotten on it a few times. However, I don't need it. If you have a 6 speed f-body with less than 70k on it, and want a bad *** 6 speed, we could arrange a swap, your trans + $400 for my trans, I will help with both swaps. However, I need to drive your car first to verify the trans is good, and you may do the same with mine. I **AM NOT** selling this transmission outright, the car is useless without one and no I don't want to trade for your automatic so dont ask that either.

Last edited by Mike94ZLT1; 05-24-2005 at 10:11 PM.
Old 05-13-2005, 07:12 AM

Re: Bought a new car, parting out SS. TONS of parts inside

Mike,
Give me a call I'd like to talk about the tranny.
Kevin
Old 05-13-2005, 07:19 AM

Kevin, I'm sorry man it won't fit LT1 cars! LS1 T56's are completely different.
Old 05-13-2005, 07:32 AM

Got so excited I forgot.

Some smoking deals here good luck .

Kevin
Old 05-13-2005, 07:54 AM

Hey Mike!

I may be interested in the trans swap deal and the Pro 5.0! When are you looking to do the swap? I'd be ready/have $$$ in a few weeks.
Old 05-13-2005, 08:59 AM

Originally Posted by CLOKWRK
Hey Mike!

I may be interested in the trans swap deal and the Pro 5.0! When are you looking to do the swap? I'd be ready/have $$$ in a few weeks.

Hey Greg, I've got one guy ahead of you, Jay wants the trans and a few other things for the Berger, but thats not definite. I need to get this done within the next week, so if you can do it within that timeframe let me know. Did your wife have the baby yet?
Old 05-13-2005, 09:26 AM

intersted in the tt'2
How old are they? What kind of shapew are they in?
Brandon
Old 05-13-2005, 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by Brandon94Z28
intersted in the tt'2
How old are they? What kind of shapew are they in?
Brandon

Great shape, were new last summer, just purchased them 2 weeks ago (BONEHEAD MOVE considering my current situation lol) I will have pics tomorrow. Theyre basically perfect, could use some minor polishing and one rim has a scratch on it. Let me know what you have on your car, I need something to replace these with and I'm completely open to partial trades!
Old 05-13-2005, 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by Mike94ZLT1
Hey Greg, I've got one guy ahead of you, Jay wants the trans and a few other things for the Berger, but thats not definite. I need to get this done within the next week, so if you can do it within that timeframe let me know. Did your wife have the baby yet?
Yeah, I don't think I'll have the funds for a couple weeks. Sweet deal though!! My wife had our daughter on March 12th...6 weeks early!! Both are doing great! Although that's part of the reason I don't have any $$$, Doh!!!
Old 05-13-2005, 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by CLOKWRK
Yeah, I don't think I'll have the funds for a couple weeks. Sweet deal though!! My wife had our daughter on March 12th...6 weeks early!! Both are doing great! Although that's part of the reason I don't have any $$$, Doh!!!

well hey, congratulations!! I need to move this stuff soon, I cant afford a heavily modded f-body and a vette. A close to stock f-body is a little more doable, but I have a feeling thats on the chopping block.
Old 05-13-2005, 12:05 PM

Mike,
I have stock silver 96 formula 5 spokes with 43,000 miles. The tires are basically new.

How about mine and 450.00?

Brandon
Old 05-13-2005, 01:12 PM

I posted on MM about the torque arm.. I'll take it.
Old 05-13-2005, 01:38 PM

What about complete k-member, steering rackin, a arms ect?
Old 05-13-2005, 01:49 PM

I have chrome 16" 5 star rims. Tires were bought last may. How much for the TQ's with these as a core?
Old 05-13-2005, 02:04 PM

I'm in for the intake manifold/lines. Come on for the bonfire tomorrow and bring it or if youw ant, send it with someone over there that is coming this way and I'll send the cash back with them. Drop me a line and we'll work it out.

Quick Reply: Bought a new car, parting out SS. TONS of parts inside