Midwest Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, and Wisconsin

93+ Camaro Body Parts

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2008, 06:44 PM

Smile 93+ Camaro Body Parts

Hey guys,

Time to clean out the garage! These parts are from a Mystic Teal '96 Camaro Z28. All parts are being sold as "repaintable" condition. The parts are all intact with no major signs of damage. Very minor body work, if any, is all it would take to get these parts repainted to match your car. Unfortunately, every part has scuffs or scratches in the paint, so I would not recommend purchasing these items with intentions of bolting them right onto your Mystic Teal Camaro.

PRICES UPDATED 11/2/2008

Complete Rear Hatch w/ Glass and 1 strut: $25
Minor scuffs in the glass, I have a feeling these can be rubbed out or polished out, but I'm not 100% sure.

***SALE PENDING*** Driver's Door w/ Glass: $25 ***SALE PENDING***
Also includes interior door panel, but does not include the power lock/unlock switch. It was removed prior to me getting the part, so I'm not sure what happened to it.

Passenger's Door w/ Glass: $20
Again, also includes interior door panel, but this part DOES come with the lock/unlock switches. The side mirror was busted off and the top edges of the door have very minor fiberglass damage. A pint of epoxy and sanding would be all it'd take to get it flawless again which shouldn't be a problem for any body shop painting the door to do.

Rear Bumper Cover: $20
Good condition - as with all of the parts, there's scuffs in the paint from being moved around from location to location. The plastic itself is in good condition and would be very easy to repaint and install.

**SOLD** Rear Tail Panel: $50 **SOLD**
Great condition, perfect for a sand down and repaint to either match your car or do a Berger panel.

**SOLD** Set of 4 stock rims w/ newer tires: $100 **SOLD**
Tires seem to be almost brand new... tons of life left in the tires. Perfect for the winter months or for someone just needing another set!

Last edited by meissen; 11-04-2008 at 09:12 AM.
Old 10-20-2008, 01:36 PM

Someone's gotta need some sweet parts!
Old 10-20-2008, 05:10 PM

Re:

Hey Brian, if that rim/tire deal dont go threw - let me know I will buy them.
Old 10-20-2008, 09:23 PM

Sorry buddy, he's about 95% sure he wants them, just wants pics to make sure. They're in great condition, but one of the center caps was dented a little bit from the accident that the vehicle these are off of was in. I bought an LT1 and transmission and all the parts above were included with the sale so now I gotta turn around and sell these parts to recoup some cost and get to work on some goodies for the LT1 swap.

Edit: Tires & rims are sold, payment just received.

Last edited by meissen; 10-20-2008 at 10:03 PM.
Old 11-02-2008, 08:32 AM

Prices lowered about 1/4th on the parts. $20-$25 for the parts each, or $75 for all 4 parts! Just want these parts gone -- just dropped the v6 out of my car for an LT1 swap and I do not have the room for these parts in the garage anymore. If anyone's interested at all, please let me know I'll even take offers... just want the stuff gone. They were included with the LT1 I purchased and I never had a need for them.