Middle Atlantic New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania

Philly area represent

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2006, 07:51 PM

Re: Philly area represent

Allentown, PA here...

Last edited by ITSTOCK; 03-27-2021 at 10:43 AM.
Old 01-26-2006, 10:04 PM

Originally Posted by 97TransAm
Yep, it's at the end of the Surekill Distressway
haha good one Ron
Old 01-26-2006, 10:38 PM

Hey... I drove the 97TA today. Anyone see me? I'll drive it again (Friday) between Chalfont to Buckingham to Montgomeryville back to Chalfont.
Old 01-27-2006, 09:47 AM

Ron buddy!

Where ya' been??? Guess you'll be Zainoing the T/A after driving it?! There's alot of road salt around here.

If you go to the Valley Forge cruise next time, please let me know.
Old 01-27-2006, 10:20 AM

Valley Forge Cruise: Glenn "Hookerf14" usually gets antzy in the spring and gets this going. Sometimes it's a park nearby with less Park Police harassing us, or big azz horses walking by the cars....

The 97 TA: not too dusty with road salt up here. We pay more taxes out here so that they don't interfere with our Black Ice mornings. I don't have that much problem with the Black Ice since I am accustom to the back end of the car doing it's own thing after the gear change, heavy right foot and I think a bad set of rear tires. Couldn't be my driving... Bahahahahaha. The car was clean, but now I have it had it out for the past three days so it's a bit dirty. Hey, once in awhile a dirty woman is fun, kwim?

Me: got behind in some coding projects and had to discipline myself and be focus to get caught up. So I wasn't on the internet posting or looking at nakie girlie photos. Now that I have gotten caught up and had two successful demos on my projects to the clients this week, I'm back posting and looking at nakie girlie photos. And drinking beer. And driving my car. And smoking the tires. And driving on route 202 in the wrong gear. Did you hear me? Bahahahahahaha.
Old 01-31-2006, 11:33 PM

doylestown here
Old 02-01-2006, 07:58 AM

Valley Forge Cruise: Glenn "Hookerf14" usually gets antzy in the spring and gets this going. Sometimes it's a park nearby with less Park Police harassing us, or big azz horses walking by the cars....

The 97 TA: not too dusty with road salt up here. We pay more taxes out here so that they don't interfere with our Black Ice mornings. I don't have that much problem with the Black Ice since I am accustom to the back end of the car doing it's own thing after the gear change, heavy right foot and I think a bad set of rear tires. Couldn't be my driving... Bahahahahaha. The car was clean, but now I have it had it out for the past three days so it's a bit dirty. Hey, once in awhile a dirty woman is fun, kwim?

Me: got behind in some coding projects and had to discipline myself and be focus to get caught up. So I wasn't on the internet posting or looking at nakie girlie photos. Now that I have gotten caught up and had two successful demos on my projects to the clients this week, I'm back posting and looking at nakie girlie photos. And drinking beer. And driving my car. And smoking the tires. And driving on route 202 in the wrong gear. Did you hear me? Bahahahahahaha.

Chalfont huh ? I herd that's where the rich people live ? Are you one of those "rich" people ? How about buying us some lattes and then we chat F-bodies ???

Just pull your strings..... that is a great area...my family just moved out of Philly last year. My sister moved to Chalfont. Her house is pretty nice and is setup similiar to my house here in Newark (4 bed, 2.5 bath, 2 car, etc) and she paid double what I paid for my house (in July). I was shocked at how much properties cost around there. She said the schools are 2nd to none which is great if you have kids!

So anyways....when you gonna do a H/C package on that beauty ?
Old 02-01-2006, 10:21 AM

Bahahahahaha.....
I wish I was one of those "rich" 'cause then I would have a lift in a climate control garage to make it easier for PamperedZ to mod my car.

Nope, basic house, decent back yard for the two German Shepherds and with two car garage. Wife has her boat in one bay, my car is in the other... on carpet. Seriously, ask John. Saves the back-skin when loosing the belt tensioner... Housing prices have gone up threefold since we bought it back in '93. I think once the daughter graduates high school in a few years, we might locate elsewhere. We won't be needing to pay the school / property taxes anymore for a decent school system.

The 97TA goes through one major upgrade a year. First couple were no big deals, but then it was the gear change from 2:73 to 3:42. Last year was headers & exhaust. This year... looks like a cam. It helps me at the track to only handle a "little more" of the car each year. Plus my nerves can only take so much when these guys just merrily rip parts off... hey, it's not Monster Garage, ya know!!! But I have to go through the mods and progress the car. My daughter is beginning to date and nothing scares the "boyz" onto the straight and narrow than the "old man" running down their azzes, kwim? Bahahahahaha....

Anyways... if ya are going to be in the Chalfont neighborhood, shoot me an email and maybe we can meet at my place. Sorry, no lattes... just cold beers.
Old 02-01-2006, 10:42 AM

Bahahahahaha.....
I wish I was one of those "rich" 'cause then I would have a lift in a climate control garage to make it easier for PamperedZ to mod my car.

Nope, basic house, decent back yard for the two German Shepherds and with two car garage. Wife has her boat in one bay, my car is in the other... on carpet. Seriously, ask John. Saves the back-skin when loosing the belt tensioner... Housing prices have gone up threefold since we bought it back in '93. I think once the daughter graduates high school in a few years, we might locate elsewhere. We won't be needing to pay the school / property taxes anymore for a decent school system.

The 97TA goes through one major upgrade a year. First couple were no big deals, but then it was the gear change from 2:73 to 3:42. Last year was headers & exhaust. This year... looks like a cam. It helps me at the track to only handle a "little more" of the car each year. Plus my nerves can only take so much when these guys just merrily rip parts off... hey, it's not Monster Garage, ya know!!! But I have to go through the mods and progress the car. My daughter is beginning to date and nothing scares the "boyz" onto the straight and narrow than the "old man" running down their azzes, kwim? Bahahahahaha....

Anyways... if ya are going to be in the Chalfont neighborhood, shoot me an email and maybe we can meet at my place. Sorry, no lattes... just cold beers.

Sounds like a plan.
Old 02-01-2006, 07:04 PM

reppin easton pa here (lafayette college) =)
Old 02-03-2006, 05:12 PM

97 trans am- i dont think ive ever seen your car around. i used to go up to doylestown a lot, and i took county line to 202, then up that way, so right through chalfont.

(i drive an 02 som v6 camaro)
Old 02-07-2006, 08:31 AM

In Northampton, in the Lehigh Valley.
Old 02-07-2006, 08:39 AM

Originally Posted by stevethepirate
97 trans am- i dont think ive ever seen your car around. i used to go up to doylestown a lot, and i took county line to 202, then up that way, so right through chalfont.

(i drive an 02 som v6 camaro)
Ya should have taken Upper State road and skipped a ton of rt202 traffic lights.

The 97TA has become a "fair weather" car. If I do drive it to work, it's between Chalfont to rt309 and Stump road. If you see me, you'll know it... has my Englishtown track numbers up the front drivers side window and down the rear window (#4090). SLP Loudmouth exhaust. Sequential rear turn signals. I do make reguliar trips to Englishtown's Raceway Park for some 1/4 mile fun. Keep a look out for appropriate posts...
ron
Old 02-07-2006, 04:32 PM

haha, my mom always yells at me for driving 202 and not upper state, i swear its faster though.
where do you work on stump? (i live on stump...)
Old 02-07-2006, 05:24 PM

215 Keystone Drive actually. Industrial park... there's a building facing rt309. Across from the quarry that blast once every two weeks. I'll be driving tomorrow.

Quick Reply: Philly area represent