Middle Atlantic New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania

Philadelphia Modifier's Race at Atco Tomorrow

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2009, 10:42 AM

Question Philadelphia Modifier's Race at Atco Tomorrow

It's the rain date from the original October Sunday. Anyone going? If so, stop by and say hello. Rick and I will be there with his 67 Chevelle (4 door flat black primer) and we'll be pitted next to my dad in his 72 Vega (red). We usually pit in the section at the end of the staging lanes along Jackson Road.

Old 11-06-2009, 11:18 AM

Wish I could come down. Linda has already assigned me the task of harvesting all the doggie diamonds from the back yard. After that fun task I have an appointment to get new rear sneakers for the pony. Good luck to ya at the race.
Old 11-07-2009, 01:46 PM

Damn!

One of the rare saturday's I'm off, and I read this a little late. Would've been glad to go. Never been to Atco but alway's wanted to. It's about 2hrs n change from Glen Burnie,Md.
Old 11-10-2009, 03:14 PM

Dave Harvey Jr strikes again.

He won in his brother Jimmy's 68 Camaro in the Street class and he went to the quarter final in his Valiant in the Pro class. That guy is a machine.

It was a beautiful day though - a little chilly at times but still beautiful. It was nice to get out and see some of my racing friends that I haven't seen much of this year. I can't count the number of times I was asked when I'll be out with my Nova again. It was painful.

Old 11-11-2009, 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by 5SPDCHK
Dave Harvey Jr strikes again.

He won in his brother Jimmy's 68 Camaro in the Street class and he went to the quarter final in his Valiant in the Pro class. That guy is a machine.

It was a beautiful day though - a little chilly at times but still beautiful. It was nice to get out and see some of my racing friends that I haven't seen much of this year. I can't count the number of times I was asked when I'll be out with my Nova again. It was painful.

Dave Harvy Jr.... that's one of the names on my bracket racing bucket list.

Malibu would fit nicely into Atco's 2010 street program.