Middle Atlantic New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania

moving to S. NJ

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2003, 03:28 PM

moving to S. NJ

Well with much anticipation I am on my way to NJ tomorrow. I am excited to finally be getting out of texas and it has only been a year. I look foward to meeting anyone from the board that lives around Mt. Laurel area. If there is any local cruises or events let me know.

Thanks
Anthony
Old 09-30-2003, 03:45 PM

We'll keep our eye out for ya!! I'm deployed until Mid October, but I'm sure we'll cross paths. You're coming to the 305th OSS initially right??
Old 09-30-2003, 04:50 PM

Yeah I will be with the oss for about 4 months then to a squadron of some kind not to sure yet. See you when you get back.

Anthony
Old 09-30-2003, 08:26 PM

welcome anthony to the garden state!! i'm sure well cross paths someday!

once again welcome!

eric
Old 10-01-2003, 10:30 AM

Originally posted by 96TEALMONSTER
Yeah I will be with the oss for about 4 months then to a squadron of some kind not to sure yet. See you when you get back.

Anthony
Well, considering the C-17 squadrons haven't opened yet, and the C-141 isn't taking any new people for it's one lonely squadron that's left, I'm presuming that you're KC-10 inbound. I'll probably see ya in the right seat sooner than later. Good to know there's an enthusiast or two coming in. There's a few guys running around base, but not enough.
Old 10-01-2003, 04:48 PM

You got it I am KC-10 inbound I start training on the 20th of OCT. Looking foward to it. This drive is already sucking ***. My camaro is loaded to the tilt and I have had three other camaros try to race me on open streaches of hwy. Being that my car weighed in at a wooping 4200 lbs without me in it I opted to pass. These two guys were pissing me off though the would come up next to me and rev all crazy like I told them the situation and they persisted to try and race. Took off got off the hwy waited a few seconds got back on then pulled up beside me yet again. It was really pissing me off. But of well what are you going to do. For the person wo i know will respond race em even if you lose that was an option. Anyway see some of you up thre in a few days.

anthony
Old 10-01-2003, 10:39 PM

Re: moving to S. NJ

Originally posted by 96TEALMONSTER
Well with much anticipation I am on my way to NJ tomorrow. I am excited to finally be getting out of texas and it has only been a year. I look foward to meeting anyone from the board that lives around Mt. Laurel area. If there is any local cruises or events let me know.

Thanks
Anthony
I go to the Fuddrucker's car shows almost every Friday. They're usually pretty good. Also there's Atco raceway which is'nt too far from you either. I live in Blackwood by the way. -Dave
Old 10-02-2003, 02:07 AM

Re: Re: moving to S. NJ

Originally posted by nj87ttype
I go to the Fuddrucker's car shows almost every Friday. They're usually pretty good. Also there's Atco raceway which is'nt too far from you either. I live in Blackwood by the way. -Dave
Would that be the Fuddruckers on 42?? If so, I live less than 5 minutes from there right off of Sicklerville Road. We ought to try to meet there sometime!!!! I got a buddy who will bring out his 72 Cutlass 455 too.
Old 10-02-2003, 12:43 PM

Yeah that one. Let me know next time you're gonna go maybe we can meet up. -Dave
Old 10-02-2003, 04:48 PM

Wow, I used to work in that shopping center too (pet store) I'm down in that area pretty much everyday, Rowan Univ.

Matt
Old 10-03-2003, 11:54 AM

I'm probably going up there tonight, anyone else going? Also the fall carlisle show is this weekend. I think i might go tomorrow not sure though.
Old 10-03-2003, 12:43 PM

damm i did'nt know about that show on fridays!! i have to go to a wedding today but maybe next friday i'll show my face!

eric
Old 10-03-2003, 02:27 PM

Well, I'd be there but I'm deployed still. Shortly after I return, I'll be showing up with my girlfriend and both of the T/A's. I may even bring out my 4 cylinders of fury 89 Celica daily beater to show up dem rice boys!!
Old 10-07-2003, 10:11 AM

Re: Re: Re: moving to S. NJ

Originally posted by matt98ls1
Wow, I used to work in that shopping center too (pet store) I'm down in that area pretty much everyday, Rowan Univ.

Matt

I go to Rowan too. Do you live on campus? Tom
Old 10-07-2003, 10:15 AM

Me and my friends used to go up to that car show last year with a 91 orange turbo Mustang. That is always a good show. Tom

Quick Reply: moving to S. NJ