Middle Atlantic New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania

Last Thursday of the month = hOOters

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2009, 01:52 PM

Last Thursday of the month = hOOters

OK you slakcers! Drag your butts to hOOters this week. I know we don't have any parts to swap, but it's been a long time. We need to get together before Bri becomes a GRANDFATHER!
Old 08-27-2009, 05:44 AM

I might be there. Was thinking of going to Atco instead though.
Old 08-28-2009, 07:12 AM

I was there. Didn't see anyone from here though.

Old 09-06-2009, 08:37 PM

no way could I have made it.... been working like crazy it was the end of the month so we had to get every job done to have them billed. Woirked 107 hrs in 8 days, came home to work non stop around the house on the honey do list

I might be a grandfather by the next time I even get to look at my car... it certainly seems that way.
Old 09-08-2009, 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by Projectz28
no way could I have made it.... been working like crazy it was the end of the month so we had to get every job done to have them billed. Woirked 107 hrs in 8 days, came home to work non stop around the house on the honey do list

I might be a grandfather by the next time I even get to look at my car... it certainly seems that way.

Nice, just post up some 10 days late!

And with all the trouble makers in this section YOU KNOW we need constent supervision yet the mod is slacking off! So don't blame me when the BLACK cars take over this section and the poor slow RED cars are force to post elsewhere......
Old 09-14-2009, 08:27 PM

..and now I will black out...

...no one evers red out.
Old 09-15-2009, 06:39 AM

I'm trying to download a song by the Rolling Stones but can't seem to find it. The song goes "I see a red car and want to paint it black....." "Paint it black" or something like that.
Old 09-15-2009, 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by kazman
I'm trying to download a song by the Rolling Stones but can't seem to find it. The song goes "I see a red car and want to paint it black....." "Paint it black" or something like that.
And After Bri's done painting he can sing this!

http://www.metrolyrics.com/back-in-b...rics-acdc.html

And do this:

Brian's 96' FAST BLACK Z:
LT4 355, 263/270 .686"/.674" 112 SR
Eagle crank, 6"rods, TFS 220cc heads by TEA, LT4 intake, CPT 4L60E
Yank ST4000, Moser 12 bolt, 4.30's and a spool
4001 RWHP, and counting...Cause it's all about the paint!
Old 09-15-2009, 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by Pampered-Z
And After Bri's done painting he can sing this!

http://www.metrolyrics.com/back-in-b...rics-acdc.html

And do this:

Brian's 96' FAST BLACK Z:
LT4 355, 263/270 .686"/.674" 112 SR
Eagle crank, 6"rods, TFS 220cc heads by TEA, LT4 intake, CPT 4L60E
Yank ST4000, Moser 12 bolt, 4.30's and a spool
4001 RWHP, and counting...Cause it's all about the paint!

Lets have a party in Brians garage. Couple cases of woodchuck and a couple cases of black Krylon. In a month we're all going to get kicked off the site. It will take that long for Brian to see the post.
Old 09-15-2009, 01:36 PM

LOL!!!!!

I'd settle for a black car if I could drive it once a year

Things have been so crazy lately, honestly I barely get online at all any more. I dont even have time to look at **** !!!!

I hear the FFF is coming up and I want to go. But I think I have another baby thing to do.. some christening or something. I can't wait till I get to be as old as you guys then I can goof off when ever I want
Old 09-15-2009, 02:29 PM

LOL!!!!!

I'd settle for a black car if I could drive it once a year

Things have been so crazy lately, honestly I barely get online at all any more. I dont even have time to look at **** !!!!

I hear the FFF is coming up and I want to go. But I think I have another baby thing to do.. some christening or something. I can't wait till I get to be as old as you guys then I can goof off when ever I want
Bro, the kids things never stop. Trust me. I may be putting a teal 94 Beretta up for sale after tomorrow.
Old 09-15-2009, 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by kazman
Bro, the kids things never stop. Trust me. I may be putting a teal 94 Beretta up for sale after tomorrow.

I hear ya...I am worried about that At least when they get older they dont crap their pants on purpose

How's that car doing anyway?
Old 09-15-2009, 07:41 PM

I hear ya...I am worried about that At least when they get older they dont crap their pants on purpose

How's that car doing anyway?
Went through PA inspection and emissions needing nothing. Tires were a little out of round from sitting. We put new front tires on this summer and should replace the rear now (dryrot). Kid did break the door handle this winter when it was covered in ice. Car always starts and get him to where he wants to go. It died once on RT422... out of gas He has lost his license due to unrealated driving issues.... 20 years old. Find out tomorrow for how long. He may get it back when your kids start driving. Send money, guns, and lawyers the **** has hit the fan.... I'm still cleaning crap from their pants. That a dad's lifelong job.
Old 09-15-2009, 07:42 PM

You smack!!!

Anyways... meant to tell you that your tradition lives on... was driving the 97TA to the hOOters thing and when I went underneath the overpass near Faulner's dealership, I over revved, then powered braked with the cutout wide open. Scared the bejezzus out of a dozen people waiting in the left lane. Buddy of mine stuck a couple of cars back said he was rolling laughing when the cars directly behind me stopped because of the smoke cloud. The noise was deafening

Can't wait until you can goof off again...
Old 09-24-2009, 02:20 PM

Last Thursday of the month hOOters

ill be there in the integra, cant believe its 6 months since i came to the last one and we all know what happened on the way home that night

might be a few other lads coming up from my end too

Quick Reply: Last Thursday of the month = hOOters