Middle Atlantic New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania

Is anybody getting

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2003, 01:33 PM

Is anybody getting

Deja Vu' yet from all this freaking rain? Sun comes out, clouds come in and it rains. Repeat infinitely.

Old 08-07-2003, 06:23 PM

I hear ya on that! I got feed up with the rain being a pain in my butt, so I decided to make it benifit me in some way. I started on trying to get my front lawn to look good. After years of neglect from the previous owner, it is taking up alot of fertilizer, weed killer and seed. The rain only keeps me from watering it everyday. Other than that.... it SUX!!!!! I'd rather just go turn on the sprinkler every night for 20 min
Old 08-07-2003, 08:01 PM

I hear ya on the lawn thing. I've been neglecting mine, and it was actually brown a few days before this rain started. I have a sprinkler system, but one of the ones in the flower bed is broken, and it's a huge fountain if turned on. I just haven't gotten around to replacing it yet. Lazy me.

At least the grass is green again, but I can't teach the GF to drive a stick in this rain.

It's not killing me too bad either since Joe still has my car. No if the rain persists after saturday when I get it back.......
Old 08-07-2003, 09:00 PM

Re: Is anybody getting

Originally posted by Fastbird93
Deja Vu' yet from all this freaking rain? Sun comes out, clouds come in and it rains. Repeat infinitely.

reminds me of a Spring season we all just had a few months ago...
Didn't someone have a "I'm building an ark" thread? I think it's time to go revive that one again. Ugh!
--ron
Old 08-07-2003, 11:51 PM

It can rain all it wants, but as soon as I get my new clutch in the mail, if it rains during the install... someones gunna have hell to pay