LT1 Based Engine Tech 1993-1997 LT1/LT4 Engine Related

I need a tunercat file for xe230/236 and ported heads

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2003, 06:20 PM

I need a tunercat file for xe230/236 and ported heads

I have searched the whole board and nobody seems to have one. Does anybody have a file that is at least close or know where I can find one. I am probably going to get pcmforless, but funds are REAL tight right now.
Old 03-16-2003, 08:57 PM

ttt
Old 03-16-2003, 09:07 PM
Banned

Originally posted by mycarisfasterthanyours
ttt
easy on the TTT's killer

1 ever 24 hrs
unless its something insanely important i guess
Old 03-17-2003, 12:00 AM

Easy on the posts right back at ya...killer.

If you don't have anything constructive to say (which you usually don't), then don't say anything at all.

As far as the rules and etiquette go, I don't use ttt excessively and it is pretty important as I am driving on a road trip tomorrow and the car is running like crap. I'm not sure if that will pass the trey importance meter test or not, but in the end...WHO CARES.

If my ttt once in a while causes problems I am sure the moderators will let me know, but thanks again for the tip
Old 03-17-2003, 12:20 AM
Banned

Originally posted by mycarisfasterthanyours
Easy on the posts right back at ya...killer.

If you don't have anything constructive to say (which you usually don't), then don't say anything at all.

As far as the rules and etiquette go, I don't use ttt excessively and it is pretty important as I am driving on a road trip tomorrow and the car is running like crap. I'm not sure if that will pass the trey importance meter test or not, but in the end...WHO CARES.

If my ttt once in a while causes problems I am sure the moderators will let me know, but thanks again for the tip
you are right, I never have anything constructive to say around here.

in the meantime, i'm sure brent will tell you the same thing- as he already has. he would probobly also tell you to post in the right damn section - killer
Old 03-17-2003, 09:28 AM

Originally posted by ACA Performance
Just a thought, but why would people just give away their costly dyno tuned files?
I understand that it is a business for some people, but some people are also very good amateurs who may be willing to help out a fellow enthusiast. If I had worked hard and tuned my car just right(which I don't really have the know how to do) I would be more than willing to help get some one else started out in the right direction. I know that anything I get off the web will probably not be perfect and thus I will end up spending the cash to get a dyno tune eventually anyway, but I am strapped for cash right now and that is not an option.

Trey- Sorry for the harsh words man, I was a little irritable last night. Just trying to get my car running decent ya know. I know the ttt rules and rarely ever break them and the mods have never said anything to me about the few times I have. If you notice my post count in a period of time on this board longer than yours, you will notice I only have 3xx posts. How often could I possibly be abusing the ttt