LT1 Based Engine Tech 1993-1997 LT1/LT4 Engine Related

elitesparkplugs.com

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2005, 08:51 PM

Angry elitesparkplugs.com

hey folks has anyone else had problems with this company? i ordered a set of wires from these guys back in june, they sent them to me relatively quick but for some reason they were arcing everywhere so i contacted the company and they said send them back and we will look at them. so i did on july 5th about mid july i got an email saying they didn't find anything wrong with them but they will replace them anyway. I thought, cool, well here it is half way thru august and i still have no wires and a car still on jack stands that was supposed to go to texas last weekend. i have tried to contact them but haven't recieved a response. just wondering if i am having my normal luck ordering parts
Old 08-15-2005, 08:56 PM

Re: elitesparkplugs.com

It took a little bit of time with my wires as well but I still got mine and they were working fine. Try calling like in between noon and 3pm EST. That's always when I got ahold of them. Good people in my opinion. James was helpful on telling me what to use to route them.

Just my $.02

~Kevin
Old 08-15-2005, 09:40 PM

i had a good experience with them actually ordering my Delteq, believe the guy's name is Maldo on here. may want to send him a PM.
Old 08-15-2005, 09:53 PM

my wires took about 2 weeks to arrive from date of order. they just came today, but they look really nice!
Old 08-15-2005, 09:59 PM

I've had problems receiveing a replacement wire and coil wire from them. It's been well over a month and i'm still waiting. i also don't get replies to my pm's. =\
Old 08-15-2005, 10:07 PM

I got my Delteq from them with great service. That was about 5 months ago.
Old 08-15-2005, 10:20 PM

Buy some universal fit MSD wires from Jegs.
Old 08-15-2005, 11:16 PM

Originally Posted by TKTMAGNT
hey folks has anyone else had problems with this company? i ordered a set of wires from these guys back in june, they sent them to me relatively quick but for some reason they were arcing everywhere so i contacted the company and they said send them back and we will look at them. so i did on july 5th about mid july i got an email saying they didn't find anything wrong with them but they will replace them anyway. I thought, cool, well here it is half way thru august and i still have no wires and a car still on jack stands that was supposed to go to texas last weekend. i have tried to contact them but haven't recieved a response. just wondering if i am having my normal luck ordering parts
By "contact", do you mean they don't answer the phone?
Old 08-16-2005, 01:06 AM
Advanced Member

The wires I got from them arched like hell.. all 9 of them.. said they would send me a replacement set... never got anything. I had trouble contacting them as well... but sometimes peopel don't have time to wait.

So....

Moros Ultra 40's can't go wrong.

Last edited by Heatmaker; 08-16-2005 at 05:32 PM.
Old 08-16-2005, 08:04 AM

I just received my set of high temp 8mm OTVC wires from them. Out of the box, they are good quality and over the phone, the customer service is very friendly. My only gripes are the online site could use some improvements and I wish the wires were numbered according to their corresponding cylinders, it would take the guesswork out of the install.
Old 08-16-2005, 08:04 AM
Super Moderator

I've ordered a few things from them and have had very good customer support. I have not used email that I recall. They answer PMs from here very quickly and I've called them a few times as well. No problems here and I've always had fast shipping.
Old 08-16-2005, 11:52 AM

Arrow Re: elitesparkplugs.com

Originally Posted by Sneakin Deacon
...believe the guy's name is Maldo on here...
Yep. I've done some business and spoken with him early this year, no problems here and he strikes me as a straight up guy.
Steve...
Old 08-16-2005, 03:13 PM

Another satisfied customer here. I purchased my kit, and also did a warranty replacement through them on a coil that died. Everything was done in a timely manner with friendly customer service. For the warranty replacement I had to leave a phone message with them for the initial contact, but they got back to me within a day or two and we were able to square everything away.
Old 08-16-2005, 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by 2000GTP
I just received my set of high temp 8mm OTVC wires from them. Out of the box, they are good quality and over the phone, the customer service is very friendly. My only gripes are the online site could use some improvements and I wish the wires were numbered according to their corresponding cylinders, it would take the guesswork out of the install.
I got mine in a couple weeks ago and they were all Numbered for what cylinder they go onto...
Old 08-16-2005, 09:08 PM

shoebox by contact i meant both by phone and email

Quick Reply: elitesparkplugs.com