LT1 Based Engine Tech 1993-1997 LT1/LT4 Engine Related

Which car to keep and which to sell

Old 02-22-2017, 05:12 PM

Which car to keep and which to sell

i have a 94 camaro z28 a4 and a 87 corvette m4+3. I need to sell one of them. I'm in the process of repainting the camaro right now. The corvette already has a beautiful paint job. Camaro has gears and stall and long tube headers. Corvette has magnaflow mufflers, I love both cars but one has to go. I definitely want manual and that is why I'm starting to lean towards the corvette. But it's engine is on it last leg. Camaro I love so much (first car was a 4th gen 3.4) but it is auto and I always am wanting to swap to m6 and ls1 swap. Both have around the same amount of miles. (10300 on covette) and (11300) on camaro. With the corvette I would want to swap to t5 or t56 and get rid of that 4+3. And the camaro has a mis that god knows will never go away cause I've dived so much money into it trying to kill that mis. Btw I like the tpi more then the lt1. I was just wanting other people's opinions on which they think would be the better to build. Thanks guys
Old 02-28-2017, 06:55 AM

Re: Which car to keep and which to sell

Keep the vette. Sell the camaro. Swap a t56 into the vette and call it a day!
Old 02-28-2017, 11:15 AM

Thanks, that's what I have decided to do. Just wanted another opinion on it.
Old 02-28-2017, 11:17 AM

Also just did a compression test on the corvette and I think that I just have a bad head gasket all cylinders were good, besides 3 and 5.

Search this Thread