LT1 Based Engine Tech 1993-1997 LT1/LT4 Engine Related

best exhaust!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2003, 06:01 PM

best exhaust!!!

hey everyone...after searching around on the boards and listening to what everybody had to say about gmmg i finally got a chance to check it out in person..Not only does it look nice with the stainless steel pipes but the sound is just amazing!!! There isn't that much you can say without hearing it with your own ears..I'm definitely going to save up my money and invest in getting this setup on my car..if anybody wants the deepest meanest system out there i would definitely take a look at gmmg because nothing i have ever heard comes close...
Old 04-22-2003, 07:19 PM

i think you need to hear my car, you will change your mind.
Old 04-22-2003, 07:45 PM

Originally posted by sirhc reuab
i think you need to hear my car, you will change your mind.
Ditto, and Im sure most people will say that. You would have alot of the guys cars on here. Many have custom setups you wouldnt hear in most places.
Old 04-22-2003, 07:54 PM

GMMG is a very unique exhaust with a very exotic note. True duals sound awesome as well and are just as rare as GMMG. Both sounds great and both are not seen everyday. It just depnds on what you are looking for. I personally think true duals are the coolest exhaust for our cars but I wouldn't trade my GMMG for anything. Even if someone offered me a free true dual setup I just couldn't give up my setup now. Its just to rare and sounds to good

Bryan

Now I'm going to sit back and watch the flame war rage on
Old 04-22-2003, 09:59 PM

Originally posted by ShelbyZ28
GMMG is a very unique exhaust with a very exotic note. True duals sound awesome as well and are just as rare as GMMG. Both sounds great and both are not seen everyday. It just depnds on what you are looking for. I personally think true duals are the coolest exhaust for our cars but I wouldn't trade my GMMG for anything. Even if someone offered me a free true dual setup I just couldn't give up my setup now. Its just to rare and sounds to good

Bryan

Now I'm going to sit back and watch the flame war rage on
Why would you think this would start a flame war. Your saying your exhaust setup sounds good, and I know without a doubt mine does. My Bullet is right underneath my passenger seat with a turn down right after it. You talking about sounding good, that **** sounds good.
Old 04-22-2003, 10:11 PM

Originally posted by LT1ponykilla
Why would you think this would start a flame war. Your saying your exhaust setup sounds good, and I know without a doubt mine does. My Bullet is right underneath my passenger seat with a turn down right after it. You talking about sounding good, that **** sounds good.
I wasn't trying to start anything I just figured alot more people would throw in their opinion and people would get mad. Exhaust note is all personal taste. I said true duals sound great, I'm sure your setup sounds awesome. So does mine. Which sounds better is all up to who is hearing it.
Old 04-22-2003, 10:34 PM

Mufflex with a spintech single out tail. Is what I have and the car when I floor it sound like it is on crack or nitrous or some kind of turbo. I like the way it sounds I pull into a parking lot everyone stops what they are doing and looks at my car. I have not heard of an LT1 with true duels yet though. But I dought it sounds better that mine at WOT sitting in side not just loud but the sound that comes from my EX . I have A buddy that has a 66 Chev NovaII and he wants an EX like mine.

What is GMMG?
Old 04-22-2003, 10:36 PM

http://www.gmmginc.net/html/chamberedexhaust.html
Old 04-22-2003, 11:10 PM

Dude you need to find some one with a Mufflex HIDE a WAY ex AND YOU WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND.