LS1 Based Engine Tech LS1 / LS6 / LS2 / LS3 / LS7 Engine Tech

Places to Buy LS1 Pats

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2003, 11:35 PM

Originally posted by stik6shift98
hold up......usless poster has an attitude problem....its ok everyone is ignoring you anyway....
Ditto, calm down dude
Old 03-18-2003, 04:31 AM

hold up......usless poster has an attitude problem....its ok everyone is ignoring you anyway....
First of all "USELESS" is not spelled "USLESS" you Bohemean fruit cake, learn how to spell.

HAHAHA what a numb nut , "Maybe they should have a price war and end up giving stuff away for free" (Only nerds say this & think they are cool by saying this sorta stuff)

anyways, Speed Inc is the best i think

Just a message for someone, you messing with my boy means your messing with me, you better watch yourself. Just to let ya know, alright buddy
Old 03-18-2003, 09:03 AM
Banned

Originally posted by SonoItaliano90
First of all "USELESS" is not spelled "USLESS" you Bohemean fruit cake, learn how to spell.

HAHAHA what a numb nut , "Maybe they should have a price war and end up giving stuff away for free" (Only nerds say this & think they are cool by saying this sorta stuff)

anyways, Speed Inc is the best i think

Just a message for someone, you messing with my boy means your messing with me, you better watch yourself. Just to let ya know, alright buddy
when you guys get done doin each other let us know

have fun....

Last edited by stik6shift98; 03-18-2003 at 03:48 PM.
Old 03-18-2003, 09:14 AM
Banned

i dont think your even allowed to be in here this is ls1tech....you havent said anything bout ls1s at all....oh wait how bout 8 cylinders do u know anything about those....go back to v6 chat and start talking sh*t to everyobe there....10 out of your 11 posts are bs useless posts anyways

and how can u say anything about opening your cutout when u dont even have a license to drive that 6 cyl beast...instead of posting stupid sh*t here do smething productive with your time and try getting your license back so u can at least drive.......
Old 03-18-2003, 03:13 PM

who says i don't drive? I'll f**kin drive right over to your house and kick your a**. If you would respect us, instead of being a fruit and telling us you got laid when you didn't and saying "it's ok to be Jelous" and sh*t like that when you talk to us on AIM, then i would have a little more respect for you, but your just a little high school kid who thinks he's big and bad, lets see how big and bad you are and bring it, or are you to scared? I'll bust your damn nose again

You will never see me start sh*t with someone i don't even know. I respect them and they respect me, and if they don't, if they think they are better than me, if they think they can talk sh*t for no reason, then that's when i take care of it and show them who they really are. I've seen people like you, wanna know what i do? I kick their a**'s and treat them like the F**K's they are.

I'm telling you, you mess with my boy, you mess with me.
Keep this up and you'll see what happens, don't get into my site, or you will be sorry you did.

Good Luck Ferocity02, sorry about all this bullsh*t

I've gotten all my stuff done at Speed Inc, they take good care of me, they don't screw around, and i keep on going back. Their good people to do business with. I've spent well over 2 grand just with them and i'm not done yet. yeah, my car is a v6 and i'm damn proud of it, i've done a lot to it.

I saw this on the firebirdv6 site, i'd just like to share it with you guys
http://www.politicsandprotest.com/
Old 03-18-2003, 03:28 PM
Banned

who says i don't drive? I'll f**kin drive right over to your house and kick your a**. If you would respect us, instead of being a fruit and telling us you got laid when you didn't and saying "it's ok to be Jelous" and sh*t like that when you talk to us on AIM, then i would have a little more respect for you, but your just a little high school kid who thinks he's big and bad, lets see how big and bad you are and bring it, or are you to scared? I'll bust your damn nose again

You will never see me start sh*t with someone i don't even know. I respect them and they respect me, and if they don't, if they think they are better than me, if they think they can talk sh*t for no reason, then that's when i take care of it and show them who they really are. I've seen people like you, wanna know what i do? I kick their a**'s and treat them like the F**K's they are.

I'm telling you, you mess with my boy, you mess with me.
Keep this up and you'll see what happens, don't get into my site, or you will be sorry you did.

Good Luck Ferocity02, sorry about all this bullsh*t

I've gotten all my stuff done at Speed Inc, they take good care of me, they don't screw around, and i keep on going back. Their good people to do business with. I've spent well over 2 grand just with them and i'm not done yet. yeah, my car is a v6 and i'm damn proud of it, i've done a lot to it.

I saw this on the firebirdv6 site, i'd just like to share it with you guys
http://www.politicsandprotest.com/
u r sooo stupid...sayin i start sh*t when u know youre the one doing it...as does everyone else.... and posting about it like a little 12 year old kid....lets see who started talking **** and started warnin me on aim...oh yea that was YOU...your just a incapable dumbass who is goin nowhere with anything!!! what is your point in starting sh*t with everyone....i guess thats what good people like me get for selling you nittos that i gave you a good deal on....i even drove to your pathetic excuse of a pizza place and delivered them to you....SINCE YOU HAD NO LICENSE AND THIS WAS ABOUT 10 MONTHS AGO

i guess thats what good people get when they come across A S S H O L E S like you...but you know what its ok...im gonna ignore you just like everyone else does......
Old 03-18-2003, 09:55 PM

GOOD PEOPLE LIKE YOU??? HA!!! people just don't know you, they don't see the way you talk to me and my friend or else they would say the same and you know it, don't lie.

Didn't you say that you were gonna be in Schaumburg and that you could drop them off? i didn't even ask you to drop them off in the first place you stupid *** bohemean fruit!!! Your just saying the stuff you want people to hear about you, the good stuff, your not posting about the things you say to us. all the attitude

AND, i didn't warn you stupid ***, how the F**K do you get up to 67% warning anyways? Bunch of people must think your a fruit too huh, maybe your friends, maybe they are the one's warning you??? Get a life man, your on the boards 24 hours a day! Why do you gotta have your girl post for you? if your always on, then how do you work to pay for your car? or is mommy and daddy paying for it? There is no way you can go to school, then say you pay for your own car by working hard when your on all the time. Who knows, maybe you do go to work, but your girlfriend is the one posting this ****?
bring your girlfriend to barrington and irving so i can take her from you, i'll treat her better than you do i bet.

all i'm gonna say, cause i don't wanna hear your **** anymore, you better watch yourself
that's all
Old 03-18-2003, 11:27 PM
Banned

GOOD PEOPLE LIKE YOU??? HA!!! people just don't know you, they don't see the way you talk to me and my friend or else they would say the same and you know it, don't lie.

Didn't you say that you were gonna be in Schaumburg and that you could drop them off? i didn't even ask you to drop them off in the first place you stupid *** bohemean fruit!!! Your just saying the stuff you want people to hear about you, the good stuff, your not posting about the things you say to us. all the attitude

AND, i didn't warn you stupid ***, how the F**K do you get up to 67% warning anyways? Bunch of people must think your a fruit too huh, maybe your friends, maybe they are the one's warning you??? Get a life man, your on the boards 24 hours a day! Why do you gotta have your girl post for you? if your always on, then how do you work to pay for your car? or is mommy and daddy paying for it? There is no way you can go to school, then say you pay for your own car by working hard when your on all the time. Who knows, maybe you do go to work, but your girlfriend is the one posting this ****?
bring your girlfriend to barrington and irving so i can take her from you, i'll treat her better than you do i bet.

all i'm gonna say, cause i don't wanna hear your **** anymore, you better watch yourself
that's all
1. car payment whats that...bohemian credit is cash credit
2. i dont say anything to u on aim and you were the only person at that time i was talking to and u did warn me....then u create fake sns trying to im so u can warn me more....
3.my girlfriend is defintly not posting this....how could she think about it....she doesnt even know what a nitto is....
4.and u know your the one with the attitude not me buddy

5. WHY POST THIS ON HERE WHEN U KNOW U CAN AIM ME....cuz your the one with no life and want to stir up something to make me look bad i guess.....but people on here know i do good deals...ask the guy that bought my chrome rims,my supercharger, and bunch off lil stuff thts not even important....
and dont try to go say that i started posting it on here when everyone including yourself knows you instigated it....

SIDE Note: i go on about 4-6 hours of sleep each night every night u can ask your friend that too....i am up all the night and constantly am working on something so dont tell me i dont...even now i am reading stuff for school online and your just making it take longer......

anyways its about time you got out of the ls1 tech section since u dont have anything helpful to say....oh ya and have u ever heard of pms or emails......................

sorry about this guys but i guess some people think they know everything and want to be "involved"......anyways.........

Last edited by stik6shift98; 03-18-2003 at 11:55 PM.
Old 03-19-2003, 12:10 AM

Hhhhhmmmm, sounds like some personal problems. Should probably stay off the boards.
Old 03-19-2003, 12:11 AM

that's all
Whoa dude, you might want to watch out with the threats. A newbie already trying to start stuff...
Old 03-19-2003, 12:27 AM
Banned

Chill sono, just cuz you've got 3 more posts than you've got fingers, doesn't mean you got the right to come on this board and talk all this mess. We're not here for that. Do your business and move on, come on. Get over it already...... ..

thers better ways to raise your post count besides trying to start sh*t all the time
Old 03-19-2003, 12:38 AM

Chill sono, just cuz you've got 3 more posts than you've got fingers, doesn't mean you got the right to come on this board and talk all this mess. We're not here for that. Do your business and move on, come on. Get over it already...... ..

thers better ways to raise your post count besides trying to start sh*t all the time

I could not have said it any better myself.
Old 03-19-2003, 12:56 AM
Banned

and sono.....

threating people doesnt solve anything

run along now time to load the short bus.....
Old 03-19-2003, 02:06 AM

Stik (Henry) Stop while u are ahead.
I dont want to get back invovled in this, but Sono (Mike) is my best friend, so i cant just sit back and not get involved.
But i know Mike and if you keep taking shots at him, then he's going to come right back, i guess its kinda like the way i am.
Old 03-19-2003, 02:42 AM

wow flamage all ove the place... PEACE let there be PEACE! before G.Bush BOMBS all of you guys...!

Quick Reply: Places to Buy LS1 Pats