Forced Induction Supercharger/Turbocharger

Need tune help

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2018, 07:45 PM

Need tune help

I just installed torqhead and purchased HP tuners. First off the car ran perfect before the install. The vehicle cuts out as soon as the boost gauge reads 0 psig and then sorta evens out as i run up the RPM range. Its like the ign was turned off for a sec. Even happens when I blip the throttle it hiccups badly. See attached data logs and 2 tunes. 1st tune was what the Torqhead system came with(prevouse owner has a boosted car at 6psi) All i did was change the injector size. The car ran as described, so i added a new VE table from the tune repository of a similar build, same drivability issues happened. I also tried a 2BAR OS tune and again copied a VE table of a similar build with the same OS, same issues. I'm very new to tuning obviously. I am just trying to get the car to run smooth enough and take to a expierienced dyno tuner. I have already checked the obvious stuff like changed out all coils, plug wires, and coil harness connections. I even rechecked the CKP sensor gap and allignment. No current DTCs.
During the data log you will notice the MAP maxes out quickly. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have even had TH send me a base tune but they use Tuner Cats and seems like the files don't match up. Mo Baily does not use HP tuners either.
Attached Files
File Type: hpl
RUN.hpl (148.9 KB, 116 views)