Forced Induction Supercharger/Turbocharger

Desperately seeking TUNE for a 383 Vortech Supercharged Motor

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2005, 07:10 PM

Desperately seeking TUNE for a 383 Vortech Supercharged Motor

Guys,

I have to believe someone out there has a similar set up as mine or pretty close?

Did the leak down test and it failed and I also have the intake leak so I need to rebuild/refresh the motor. Having said that the key to this new motor surviving is the TUNE. I have access to someone who has the LT1 Edit here in CANADA. I am pretty sure my motor finally gave out because the tune was too rich and I most likely washed the rings. The funny thing is the car still makes power BUT I know it can make sooooooo much more!

I am running 50# MSD injectors, no fmu with a Vortech S-Trim Supercharger. I have a custom fuel system as per Vortech's design specs with a Walbro in-line pump and a custom 4" exhaust so she can BREATH. Yes a 4" exhaust. I also have a 58 Throttle body.

I use pump Gas (94 Octane) and I also have a fuel pressure regulator.

I was hoping that someone might have a tune that WORKS. I am looking for a tune that allows me to punch the throttle and when doing so there is very little discharge from the tail pipes meaning no smoke etc etc.

I know nothing in life is FREE, however, I thought I was ask first. My problem is finding a reliable program that WORKS. That to me is priceless because you can have the biggest most powerful motor in the world but without the car properly tuned YOU ARE SCREWED!

To ANYONE that thinks they can help or offer advice I would very much appreciate it.

Thanx in advance.

Last edited by No_Secrets; 07-24-2005 at 07:11 PM. Reason: Duplication
Old 07-24-2005, 07:39 PM

Re: Desperately seeking TUNE for a 383 Vortech Supercharged Motor

Why dont' you try bryan, Programmer@pcmforless.com I've seen him nail quite a few MAF supercharger tunes and he only charges $50 for the base. That will at least get you 90% of the way there..