Events and Cruise Spots Car show and gathering information. Also use regional sections or Calendar.

WILDWOOD, NJ SPRING SHOW..May 6-9th

Old 03-30-2010, 01:52 PM

WILDWOOD, NJ SPRING SHOW..May 6-9th

The Wildwood, NJ shows have been picking up steam again the last 2 yrs. Although the shows, where they PARK ON THE BOARDWALKtil 3pm, are always awesome....it is the cruising that needs a boost. It takes ppl and their cars to make a show and a cruise... so get on down there and make it happen! The Crest (southern 3rd of island) has so much room for cruising, and several streets to cruise...compared to some other coastal towns. So this is an "unofficial" call to cruise. One of the cruising stops will be at....."The BAYVIEW INN...Great food, Cold beer"...right on Sunset Lake. The cruise will start immediately after the "official" cruise. Then again, cruise when you want.

BE ONE OF THE ONES TO KICK UP THE CRUISING IN WILDWOOD! Questions?
Show info:....thundermoto.com
Thundermoto site is for the SHOW ONLY , thundermoto does not promote the cruising or is in any way responsible for the way you drive!

Last edited by takeoffeh; 04-06-2010 at 10:43 AM.
Old 03-31-2010, 04:22 PM

Count me in!

I went to last September's show in Wildwood....loved it. You hit the nail on the head,...the show is excellent but the cruising's not very thick for long, and WW Crest is hardly cruised. I think your idea of meeting at The Bayview Inn is great! I'm still not totally used to the layout of the island, but I'm learning! There's alotta streets to pick. I've learned to keep a map of the island in the car. Your right, it comes in handy.
Old 04-01-2010, 07:08 PM

Thanks!

Yes, a map of Wildwood definately helps. It isn't just a straight line like many other coastal towns, as OC, Md, for example. The Wildwoods definately have many combo's of streets to choose, which I prefer, as getting around traffic is no problem, and it adds more dimension and street combos.

The OC show is great...many, many cars. But for those of you who go to OC and spend 3 or 4 nights, why not spend 2 in OC and 2 in Wildwood? That's 2 show's to look forward to...2 wks apart. Try something different.

Last edited by takeoffeh; 04-07-2010 at 10:23 AM.
Old 04-03-2010, 10:54 AM

Can't wait.

Well we'll see what happens and how the cruising goes. Most guy's I've talked to are doing OC only........same old stuff! Sticks in the mud. But a couple are coming to Wildwood too. It's just a neat change from OC, but yeah, let us know when the sanctioned cruise is over, and the "unofficial" cruising starts. Seee Ya then!

Last edited by litemup74z; 04-07-2010 at 10:25 AM.
Old 04-20-2010, 10:55 AM

Cruising

The cruise is back in Wildwood! I'd believe the "official" cruise begins after the cars parade off the boardwalk around 3 pm. Then they cruise down to the Crest near sunset lake. What we've been talking about is getting folks down there to cruise right after the parade/cruise for the show cars is over....it actually isn't over, as many of the show cars will still cruise. Just that then they'll be in the mix with everyone else .