Events and Cruise Spots Car show and gathering information. Also use regional sections or Calendar.

Camaro superfest 2012 !!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2011, 05:26 PM
Former Vendor

Camaro superfest 2012 !!!

Here's a heads-up for 2012 ... (start planning those vacation days now!!)

21st annual Camaro Superfest 2012
July 6-7-8, 2012
Riverside Park, Ypsilanti

The longest running, largest and friendliest ALL Camaro event in the USA!!

Friday activity - Laps at Michigan International Speedway!!
Friday Night - meet/greet/dinner?
Saturday/Sunday are show & shine at Riverside Park
Saturday night - 3rd annual Poker Run?

ALL Camaro's are welcome!! We hand out more awards than any other Camaro only event in the USA! There were 309 Camaros at our 2011 event, from 12 states and Canada. Will you be part of the crowd that helps that number go UP??!! Watch our website for all of the 2012 information, to be posted in January 2012.
www.camarosuperfest.com
Old 09-25-2011, 10:36 AM
Former Vendor

Re: Camaro superfest 2012 !!!

TO ALL CAMAROZ28.com ADVERTISERS/SPONSORS.... If you would like to receive our Camaro Superfest 2012 sponsor package, where you can be part of our event for a nice low cost, please email me with your contact information. ( barry76Lt@wowway.com ) We will be getting our package together in the next 30 days and emailing them out by November or sooner. DON'T MISS OUT on this chance to promote YOUR company and products at the premier Camaro event in the USA! Thanks....
Old 10-12-2011, 01:28 PM

Smile Re: Camaro superfest 2012 !!!

Thanks Barry, been waiting for those dates, can't wait to come back again in 2012! Had an awsome time in 2011!
Jim W
Bedford, KY
Old 10-31-2011, 06:37 AM
Former Vendor

HEY... time for a CAMARO SUPERFEST 2012 UPDATE.... check out THIS information.....!!!

Announcing these NEW details for our 2012 event...

In honor of the new 2012 Camaro ZL1, our Camaro Superfest 2012 Theme is-
Camaro Super Cars! there will be special judging classes for those that qualify we're looking for COPO, Yenko, Nickey, Berger, Motion, and newer (5th gen) packaged cars from SLP, Lingenfelter, Livernois, Calloway, Saleen... must have 500+ HP!
no cost entry for Drivers Class!! yes, FREE!!
only $10 entry fee for Judged Class - we have near 120 awards to give out!
only $15 per Camaro for laps around MIS -
includes picture of your Camaro at the start/finish line!
only $25 swap space fee for a 20x20 space
we ARE doing a Poker Run on Saturday night!
Cost should be $15 per person and includes a great dinner and guest speaker!
Meet-Greet-Dinner/HorDourves on Friday, working on a new secret location

Lastly, for the first time ever, we're putting out a target amount for our charity- $5000 !!! We'll be doing our silent auctions, 50-50 raffles and all spectators will only pay a donation to our charity as their entrance fee.

We're just getting started on our event sponsorship packages and expect to have our registration available and online by mid-January 2012!

Hope you will be attending..... !!
Old 12-26-2011, 09:24 AM
Former Vendor

HAPPY NEW YEAR…. almost!
Here’s another CAMARO SUPERFEST 2012 UPDATE!!

First – a last reminder – if you attend Camaro Superfest 2011 and had your Camaro judged, you are welcome to your judging sheets. BUT you only have FIVE days to get them (or inform us you want them). Send a self addressed stamped envelope (SASE) to us at CSF Judging Sheets 43642 Lotus Dr Canton, MI 48188 Please also include a note with your car number and class.
If you cannot get that to us in 5 days, please email us/me at barry76Lt@wowway.com and let me know you are sending that SASE.
ALL judging sheets from 2011 get tossed on January 3rd!!

OK, on to 2012 news-
Our sponsorship program is well underway and we’re very pleased and excited to inform you of these great sponsors (so far)-
Bronze
Granatelli Motorsports
Cruis’News
Silver
National Parts Depot
Continental Bike Shop
Diamond
Canton Waste Recycling
Platinum
Sponsor pending
Other sponsors in the wings are
PDFAT Racing, Ecklers Camaro and Lingenfelter Motorsports!
If our sponsorship program news has not reached your company, please contact us ASAP (email address above) so we can get you that information, so you can join the growing list!!

We are still expecting to have the official registration flyer completed and ready to go by mid-January. Our website and web-registration will also be available at that time.
The same great hotel – Marriott at Eagle Crest is again booked as our HQ hotel. BUT there is one note to be aware of – the Marriott is very busy on our weekend with at least 2 other large groups. Our reserved block of rooms could be all we get – no extras, so you need to book your room ASAP once the registration information is out. The cut-off date will be enforced and rooms, IF available after the cut-off date , will be at a higher rate!!

That’s about it for now… please check back often as we will post updates as they occur! Looking forward to seeing you and your Camaro at CAMARO SUPERFEST 2012 !!
Old 01-06-2012, 10:00 PM

Thanks for the heads up Barry. I never miss it.
Old 01-16-2012, 07:42 AM
Former Vendor

HELLO and good morning to everyone on CamaroZ28.com!!

OK... time for another update on CAMARO SUPERFEST 2012 plans...!!! Check this out-

SPECIAL SATURDAY NIGHT ACTIVITY - POKER RUN RALLY!
We've scheduled our 3rd POKER RUN RALLY on Saturday evening at CAMARO SUPERFEST 2012! This is a road rally where you pick-up cards at different stops along the way. At the end of the rally, the Camaro Team with the best poker hand is the winner! We'll have more than just one prize too, so many will be winners for this activity. Our end spot will be the great LINGENFELTER MOTORSPORTS COLLECTION in nearby Brighton. Just a 45-60 minute drive to see some of the world’s greatest cars, including many historical Camaros, Corvettes and exotics. We’ll have a dinner and get another guest speaker! This activity will also benefit our Charity! What a great way to end DAY TWO of CAMARO SUPERFEST 2012!

WOW... if that doesn't get you involved! There will be a limit on how many cars/people can attend. Once registration starts, make sure you sign-up as soon as possible!
Old 01-26-2012, 03:59 PM

Just started trying to organize a group to run up to the event from Ohio. I was thinking about setting up a general meeting spot in north central Ohio on Friday evening. Saturday morning we would all organize and make a run into Michigan to the Superfest maybe picking up cars along the route through Toledo and Detroit. I posted on both the Camarozone and Camaro Forum. Starting to get some interest.

Let me know if you want to join in.
Old 01-30-2012, 01:23 PM
Former Vendor

HI Viperlohr...! That is a great idea and I would hope you'll certainly get some takers. Always fun traveling together!
BUT... shouldn't you be planning for Thursday night? If you come Friday night, we'll still be VERY happy you are attending, but you will have missed the outing to MIS speedway! That happens Friday afternoon!!
See you there!
barry
Old 02-01-2012, 07:38 PM

barry, I will keep that in mind. It is still early in the planning stages. I only have a couple of takers at this time. I do plan on attending either way.
Old 02-06-2012, 11:36 AM

barry, been getting some interest in making a run out of ohio on some of my other forum sites. This is what I have been telling everbody:

Nothing planned yet. I was seeing if there was any interest first. My thoughts were to organize someplace in North Central Ohio. The host of the show suggested we arrive Friday or we miss the track event. So we would have to gather Thursday evening. This would have us leaving out of our location on Friday morning. I have some pull with Holiday Inn Express and the local restaurants in Marion Ohio that should give us a group rate for Thursday night. If I have a large number I am sure we can get sponsors as well. Jegs and Summit Racing sometimes chip in.

From there, I was thinking of stopping in Toledo for a break to pick up “wave” two and three of the followers. This is where Eastern Ohio Camaro and North Eastern Camaro clubs could join in.

Anybody interested in joining me at the start of “wave one” feel free to email me at dwightlohr@yahoo.com or join my Facebook at:

Mid-Ohio Camaro Owners Club | Facebook

I will have updates on there as we go.
Old 02-07-2012, 06:09 PM
Former Vendor

CAMARO SUPERFEST UPDATE!!
OK, what you all have been waiting for... online registration will open by 10am (or sooner!!) tomorrow, Wednesday, February 8, 2012!
We've been crossing all the T's and dotting all the I's to have the website up and ready for you! And we have a new website design - hope you'll like it! Thanks to our new assistant webmaster Samantha Moore, who is also a Camaro owner and new EMCC member!!
We'd also like to welcome a few more sponsors to our event!! Welcome Kidd Co, Redline Motorsports, Rick's All Gen Camaro and Nickey-Chicago! Here's our current list-
DIAMOND Sponsors-
Bill Crispin Chevrolet

GOLD Sponsors-
Canton Waste Recycling

SILVER sponsors-
Continental Bike Shop
National Parts Depot
Lingenfelter Motorsports

BRONZE sponsors-
Granatelli Motorsports
Cruis'News Magazine
PFADT Racing
LG Motorsports
Livernois Motorsports
Rick's All-Gen Camaro Parts
Kidd Company
Nickey-Chicago

SO CHECK THAT WEBSITE - The 2012 Camaro Superfest! and let's see who get's the #1 entry number for bragging rights!
CAMARO SUPERFEST 2012 has "officially" started....!
Old 02-14-2012, 01:43 PM
Former Vendor

CAMARO SUPERFEST 2012 - UPDATE ! ! !
As you may know, our online registration is OPEN and ready for you to register to be part of the largest, friendliest ALL Camaro event in the USA!

Our BIG news today is that our charity has been selected and approved for our 2012 event! It is a charity we have given to before and a most worthy one – MiCOPS, Michigan Concerns of Police Survivors! This is a great organization that helps the families of Police Officers that have died in the line of duty. Through some 50/50 raffles, silent auctions, Saturday Poker Run and out-right donations at the spectator gate, we hope to raise over $5000 for our charity. YOU can help by simply attending CAMARO SUPERFEST 2012 and getting involved in the many fund-raising activities we have planned for the weekend. Check them out- MI-C.O.P.S. | Michigan Concerns of Police Survivors

Thanks to our EMCC Sponsor, Bill Crispin Chevrolet and owner Bill Crispin, for choosing this great charity. Bill Crispin is a former Sherriff!
Old 02-21-2012, 11:13 AM
Former Vendor

LATEST NEWS-
HELLO AGAIN!! WOW registrations are coming in at a very nice pace - 26 so far in only a bit over a week!! But the BIG news on registrations is- we already have FOUR states and Canada represented in our registrations! (michigan, ohio, minnesota and kentucky) Word IS getting around!!! Don't be left out!! AND, we've just received a registration for a 2012 ZL1!! Yes, privately owned in Michigan! Very cool!! How many more of these will we get - stay tuned!!
Our paper flyers for mailing to past participants are being printed and we should be getting these out in the mail in the next 2 weeks at the most. Sorry for any delays, but you can download the registration page and mail that in. We already have one of those too!
More great CAMARO SUPERFEST news as we get it...!
Old 02-22-2012, 11:07 AM
Administrator

Can't wait for another great show Barry! We started letting folks know about it in this weeks Podcast episode as well.

Quick Reply: Camaro superfest 2012 !!!