Events and Cruise Spots Car show and gathering information. Also use regional sections or Calendar.

bay area meet?

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2003, 01:46 AM

Originally posted by sicksix
wow it took you a whole 9 seconds to figure out i was tryin to get over. Yea its stealling
It's people like you that cause people that are honest and earn their money the hard way to pay such high insurance rates. I want to personally THANK YOU

.....what was your name, address, and phone number again???
Old 11-14-2003, 08:52 PM

You guys still working on throwing this meet together? I'm down, man its been so long since I have been on this board.... How's everyone doin? Hope to see you all before the first of the year.

Will
Old 11-14-2003, 08:53 PM

Yeah you offer to pay any deductible but when someone makes a claim like that, their premiums go up and they have a claim on their record for a while. The insurance will raise the person's rates

Its not about guts, its just about that claim following you around for a couple years or more. Plus, everybody's rates go up when claim rates increase for cars.

Its like the dumb**** squids that buy big sportbikes for their first bike and crash within the first 500 miles and file a claim. Ever wonder why it costs so damn much money to insure a 600 supersport or a liter bike?
Old 11-15-2003, 01:43 AM

How late in December?

Matt

P.S. It has been awhile since the last meet I attended. I drive an Impala and not an F-body. Is that kosher?

Last edited by Notford95; 11-15-2003 at 01:45 AM.
Old 11-15-2003, 02:09 AM

Originally posted by Notford95
How late in December?

Matt

P.S. It has been awhile since the last meet I attended. I drive an Impala and not an F-body. Is that kosher?
i remember you from one of the meets that we had at Heather Farms.

we don't even have a meeting place or date yet, keep checking back here cause we'll have a date eventually.
Old 11-15-2003, 11:48 AM

i remember you from one of the meets that we had at Heather Farms.
Is that a good thing? I remember you as well and I see that your means of conveyance has changed several times since then. Which vehicle will you bring? I have never really gotten a good look at a pimped out bug before.

I will continue checking this post, working on the assumption that I am acceptable company. Do we have an assigned list of fixins' and whatnot?

Matt

P.S. We should have another rev-your-car-to-the-moon contest. heh heh heh
Old 11-15-2003, 01:01 PM

P.S. We should have another rev-your-car-to-the-moon contest. heh heh heh

i'd bring the durango. neither of the bugs run right now and the '69 is down to pretty much bare metal now. it's going to be awhile before it's done.
Old 11-15-2003, 01:42 PM

I remember you Matt. Its been quite a while. Hows the Impy running? I remember we all spent quite a bit of time looking at the diffs between your engine/bay and that of a 4th gen camaro. I seem to remember you having a significant amount of space in there. Hope to see you again soon.

Will
Old 11-15-2003, 07:45 PM

How late in December?

Matt

Of course you're welcome to join Matt

You are one of the O.G. bbq guys. Remember the fun with M80's we had with Kyung. Then there was the attempted donuts and your friends blown rear

I do my best to make the next one once we set a date. If the weather is good on the day, I'd probably ride the bike. Unlike the Camaro, I can afford gas on that just fine

this is really the only forum I check here now. I spend most of my message board time on CycleForums or GSTwins
Old 11-16-2003, 02:38 AM

Glad to hear I am still welcome!

Will,
My car is running to my satisfaction. The cam helped a lot. Hopefully the 4.56's will have happened by the meet. Tis' still my daily and I beat on it horrendously, but all is well at the moment. You never know with internal engine stuff. I see yours is doing well.

Andy,
Shenanigans are always memorable. Seen or heard from Kyung of late? Is he coming?

Mike,
The Durango is still American RWD excess at its finest so you should have no qualms about sporting it as though you are employed to do so. Ghetto speak does not work when written in proper english.

I shall continue to watch for details.

Matt
Old 11-16-2003, 07:26 PM

http://web.camaross.com/forums/showt...hreadid=193735

please check that thread. thanks.

you local people might be able to help us out.
Old 11-17-2003, 01:38 PM

If you guy's are still down, there's a pad that two board members reside in... 3 car garage for working in, back patio, spa, 60" Screen TV w/system, PS2... BBQ, plenty of tools, stereo in the garage Whatever works I guess, it might be raining on the meeting date so maybe it will be good to have a backup plan.

We gotta set a date soon though, I have a two week window in December to do this so lets get it going before the end of the year.
Old 11-17-2003, 04:02 PM

I'm still down. Let us know the weekends that work in December for you and we'll set a date. If its raining, it sounds like there's a giant TV with games and a big garage. Its not tough to bbq in the rain, just put it close to the side of the house so its under the roof overhang. maybe have it just outside the garage door
Old 11-17-2003, 04:13 PM

The two weeks are between which dates in Dec.?
Old 11-17-2003, 04:25 PM

I'm down, just let me know where and when

Will

Quick Reply: bay area meet?