East South Central Alabama, Kentucky, Mississippi, and Tennessee

What do you think of Savannah GA?

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2002, 07:25 PM

What do you think of Savannah GA?

I am thinking about moving to Savannah in about a year or two. The main reason I am going is because I want to go to AASU.

I love Savannah. There are plenty of places to cruise, party, and lots of women.

Any suggestions of where to party/hang out/meet women?

Thanks
Eric
Old 12-15-2002, 04:10 PM

river street! river street is the best place in savannah. if you are into clubs, there is a new place down there that is pretty crowded, but i have never been there because i am more of a bar person. there is also tons of girls at a club called hip huggers and at a club that is 18 and over called the zoo. lots of drugs there, though (zoo), so be careful. i love savannah, the place is a blast and it is beautiful. we have a few members of our local f body/corvette club from down there.
Old 12-15-2002, 04:15 PM

i also see you are a mustang guy. my friend here in town owns the local dyno and is a hardore mustang guy. there are also a few more around.
Old 12-15-2002, 08:40 PM

Yeah, I love Savannah too. I am 18 and plan on attending Armstrong Atlantic State University after I graduated technical school. Which should be in about a year and a half.

What is the name of your friend's dyno shop? I am in desperated need of a dyno tune for the stang.

Thanks
Eric
Old 12-15-2002, 08:59 PM

Gibson Performance Solutions. 843-846-6740
Old 12-23-2002, 03:33 PM

It's awesome, I go to Ga Southern University in Statesboro which about 45 minutes away...the have a fun (but sucky) 1/8 miles track my friends and I go to all the time...also there is some street racing across the river on Hutchinson Island!!! It's a great town...gimme a holla when you come down and me and my f-body buds can gome down and cruise!!
Old 12-24-2002, 05:11 PM

Originally posted by TransAmGT
It's awesome, I go to Ga Southern University in Statesboro which about 45 minutes away...the have a fun (but sucky) 1/8 miles track my friends and I go to all the time...also there is some street racing across the river on Hutchinson Island!!! It's a great town...gimme a holla when you come down and me and my f-body buds can gome down and cruise!!
Sounds good. I dont live that far from Statesboro. Are there any good places to hang out there? I am only 18 so I cant legally drink.

Thanks
Eric
Old 12-24-2002, 11:16 PM

i mentioned that we have members from our club there. i should have gave you a link to our forum. here it is. we have a few members from savannah, along with a couple members from outside of savannah. our regional board is at the Lowcounty Section of the forums. go ahead and sign up there and ask all the questions you want. the owner of the duno (the mustang guy) is also a member on the forum and is more than happy to answer any questions you may have. his ID on the forum is Chassisdyno.
Old 12-27-2002, 01:35 PM

Originally posted by Eric89GTA
Sounds good. I dont live that far from Statesboro. Are there any good places to hang out there? I am only 18 so I cant legally drink.

Thanks
Eric
Oh yea man there is something to do every night of the week...I partied every night during the first part of the semester, maybe that's why my GPA went down
Old 12-27-2002, 02:42 PM

i might be going to the track in savannah tonight for the import vs domestic night. if anybody else goes, i have a silver z and will probably be with a SOM WS6(timmy) and a silver WS6(john) (both LS1's). not sure who else might be going.
Old 12-27-2002, 06:53 PM

well, did not go. i am just going to go to tnt on new years day....
Old 12-28-2002, 04:17 PM

Originally posted by '95 z-28/ '00 montepace
i might be going to the track in savannah tonight for the import vs domestic night. if anybody else goes, i have a silver z and will probably be with a SOM WS6(timmy) and a silver WS6(john) (both LS1's). not sure who else might be going.
Is the import vs. domestic races every friday night? I might have to take the five-oh down there.
Old 12-28-2002, 04:52 PM

they have it every couple weeks or something. check their website here.