East South Central Alabama, Kentucky, Mississippi, and Tennessee

Sup Peeps!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2002, 07:33 PM

Talking Sup Peeps!!!!

Sup Ya'll, I know I haven't posted in a hot minute; But I've been around, reading, observing, and staying updated with everyone's rides. Sooooo, I guess it's time for everyone to get updated on the ghost...

First of all, Thx for the congrats with the GM HighTech Performance Cover and all; I'm glad Johnny really wanted my car to be seen on the cover as placed my car in the perfect position for the picture

As for an Update on the ride, I think the article covered it all in
about two lines. I just wanna lighten her up a little and hopefully
solve my traction problems with the addition of draglites and slicks and skinnies.

Now for the good stuff Just to get away from the bolt-on method for a while, I decided to purchase an NX kit and I must say I'm happy with the results. In full street trim on the Nitto's my first 1/8 mile pass was a 7.30 @ 94 mph and that was not spraying it out of the hole When the real tires go on, I expect some 1.59 60's on the button!! Already pulled a best 60 of a 1.70 N/A and a 1.66 on the N2O with the Nittos

Anyways, Just wanted to let everyone know that I was still alive and that I still had the car as well as say thanks for the kind words. Hope to see some of you guys at a track real soon!! Later!!
Old 10-26-2002, 10:02 PM

Hehehehe! Damn BJ, you got that thing rollin aiight. I'm gonna holla at you, we gotta chill sometime one of these weekends...
Old 10-27-2002, 10:02 AM

Hey Raptor1, I saw your car at CAM and she was looking good man. I need a lot of stuff for my car right now but it'll be awhile before I'll be able to afford half of it (Christmas coming up and gilrfriend(s) aren't cheap ).

As for the Rock on the 10, I'm gonna try and make it but I can't promise anything yet. I hope everything turns out so I can be there; Catch ya Later!!
Old 10-27-2002, 02:12 PM
SS HOTTIE

Wassup BJ. Heard I need to meet you! Hope to see u around sometime!

Old 10-27-2002, 02:40 PM

BJ your car sucks.

great to see you're still alive, and glad things are going well for you!
Old 10-28-2002, 12:35 AM

What up BJ? Was cool to see you at Kinston.That was a awesome 11.60 run. Hope we can hang out some time.Nahunta starts nov.3 sunday test and tunes.Maybe I can watch you burry the Vette vert.
Old 10-28-2002, 05:59 AM

Damn BJ, you've got that ghost moving in the wind. Congrats........hope to see you around sometime. laterZ

Chris
Old 10-28-2002, 12:59 PM

Hey man whatss up. Trying to figure out if your the white Z that was at Kinston running 7.40. Kinda sounds like it. Well anyway, sounds like you got the CAR. I missed the cover story.
Old 10-28-2002, 06:46 PM

***** are you the guy that was running the old school rims in the rear with slicks?If so and you asked the guy if he wanted to run your car,that was BJ.
Old 10-28-2002, 08:41 PM

That was me with the old rims on the back. Poor peps like me can't aford new rims just for slicks. Have to make do with what I can get cheap.
Old 10-28-2002, 10:11 PM

Thumbs up

Congrats on the times BJ and the cover shot. LT1's really love the spray.

Hope to see you around sometime.
Old 10-29-2002, 09:28 AM

*****, If I put in the 150 jets and slap on the newly found slicks that just appeared in my garage, then you got a race man Seriously though, I probably won't go to the 150 jets, but I will be putting on some slicks (So I can spray out the hole) and we can line em' up all night. Two 4th gens running low 11's against each other should be a very nice sight...

Rich, Where in the world have you been man?? I know you were trying to sell the car for a while, but there's no better place to see people interested in fast cars than the track. SO BRING YOUR BUTT TO THE TRACK MAN!! Really, you need to come out, miss joking around with you. Oh yeah, what's going on with Jeremy, haven't seen him in a while either. He didn't get rid of his car did he?? You guys need to team up with Chuck and come on out to Fayetteville or something; Hell bring the turbo's, just come on out

Everyone else, thx for the nice words and I'll be looking for you guys at the track in the upcoming weeks.. Hell, I might even hit up Darlington next month if anybody wants to caravan down.

ps - WHERE THE HELL IS JOE DIRT??
Old 10-29-2002, 05:35 PM

Congrates BJ. I ran out at got the issue with you in it. I'm happy for you!! I'm going to try to make to the f-body shoot out on the 9th. Hope to see some of y'all there!!!!

Chuck D
Old 10-29-2002, 06:04 PM

A few peeps I hang with from a local board may make it down there on the 9th...check us out at www.tmscc.biz/forums
Come join and chat with us...
Old 10-29-2002, 06:23 PM
SS HOTTIE

Joe Dirt is around

Quick Reply: Sup Peeps!!!!