East South Central Alabama, Kentucky, Mississippi, and Tennessee

South Carolina F-Body Association

Old 07-10-2007, 10:36 PM

South Carolina F-Body Association

All,

After Speaking with Jasond about posting this, he gave his ok.

I would like to invite anyone from SC, or anywhere for that matter to come on over to www.scfbaonline.com and check out our very new growing club and Association.

The South Carolina F-Body Association is the official South Carolina Chapter of the Worldwide Camaro Club. We are just starting out as an official club / organization, and if there is anything that we can do to promote the Fbody in the state we are trying to do so. We are looking for people who just love the fbody, has one, wants one, had one, or just is an Fbody enthusiast. We Welcome all to come and look around, and help us grow F-body enthusiasm in South Carolina.

We have by monthly meets that are informal and fun, and are trying to build membership to both the association and the club.

Please feel free to drop on by! If you have any questions please feel free to send me a pm or post up here!
Old 07-11-2007, 09:44 AM
Banned

So from the looks of the pictures, it seems that most of the gathering is done in Columbia. That's cool since it's a centralized location, but I have a feeling it's going to get like SCFYB where there's a lot of division between the different areas of the state. I'd love to be a part of a large Camaro community, especially since my Z-28 will be out of the paint shop this weekend...but it'd be tough if the only gatherings were ~2 hours from the house.
Old 07-11-2007, 10:47 AM

I'd like to get in on something like that too, but same problem it would be almost 3 hours each way for me.
Old 07-11-2007, 08:21 PM

Gentlemen, Yes so far most has been done in the Columbia area, but we're trying to branch it out, and cover the whole state. We are lookign for folks who can and will be active members of their areas to be a good part of this group, and to spread the word. For far too long, there hasnt been enough Fbody love in SC. Drop on by, and join up on the forums, and see what yall think. I know i'd go to another meet somewhere else once we get the other areas of the state up and going!!
Old 07-12-2007, 08:05 AM
Banned

I know what you mean about the (lack of) F-body love. The thing is, any group we could start up with any dedicated members are probably already SCFYB or FastGM guys. I'm all up for trying it out though, I'd definitely hit the car shows, especially with the Z being all cleaned up now. I'll just have to learn what some of the advantages to being in SCFBA are over SCYFB or FastGM. I'd imagine that since it's part of a national Camaro network, there could be some decent advantages.
Old 07-12-2007, 06:44 PM

there are. As a member of SCFBA and a member of the Worldwide Camaro Club state chapter, you will recieve 5% off of all items from Ecklers once we get it all finalized.

We're also lookign to link up with a national chain for the Firebird/TA that way we'd have both our Fbodys covered. there will also be more undoubtedly as things come on line and are brought about, but for now, we're so small and young, we're just trying to get everyoen to come together and love their cars!

We invite ALL f-body enthusiasts, regardless of what sites they're one, Fast Gm or FYB or whatever, if you have love for the Fbody youre welcomee.. you dont even have to own one!

hope that helps some.