East South Central Alabama, Kentucky, Mississippi, and Tennessee

Need interior parts for my 87 IROC-Z

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2003, 06:24 PM

Need interior parts for my 87 IROC-Z

I'm looking for all black interior parts for my 87 Iroc-Z. I need all the plastic panels including the door panels. I would prefer to have some out of a newer model car but if the pieces are nice, it doesn't really matter. It would be great if I could find them close to Louisville Ky so I can pick them up myself. I know it would be kind of costly to ship that much stuff. I also would like to see pics if you have them. Thanks.
Mike
Old 03-09-2003, 12:51 AM

Hey Mike, since I can't get your e-mail, I'll post...I've got almost a complete interior out of a '88 RS, black. No dash pad, no door sills, no A-pillars. Pics are here:

http://photos.yahoo.com/taramiller72

Click the albums. E-mail me if interested.

Ed
Old 03-12-2003, 03:22 PM

Hey ebmiller88, I can't remember if I emailed you or not. I've sent and received so many emails about interior, I've lost track of who I talked to. Do you still have all the stuff?
Old 03-13-2003, 11:01 PM

Yep...I have all pieces left EXCEPT for the sill plates, the armrests, A-pillars, and the piece that goes behind the headliner right before the rear hatch. The sill plates and A-pillars are tentatively sold but I haven't heard from the buyer....I'll give him a bit more time. He travels a lot. If he doesn't buy them, they go in with the lot.

Pics of what I have are here:

http://photos.yahoo.com/taramiller72

Click on the albums to find them, I can't remember which one it is. These are from a 1988 RS and it's a hardtop car. There are some minor surface scratches in the plastic, these aren't for a show car, but it's all in good shape...I'd give it an 8 out of 10. Rear trunk cardboard is in bad shape but there.

I also have the black carpet from this car left, free seats for local pickup, they're in poor shape but the rears are OK. Also have front and rear bumper covers, no damage or cracks; a set of Iroc springs (code BZW/NNL), 34mm hollow front sway bar.

Contact me at ebmiller88@aol.com.