East South Central Alabama, Kentucky, Mississippi, and Tennessee

Charleston, SC

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2007, 07:44 AM

Charleston, SC

Just moved here, in the Navy, Wanted to know where to hang out who to talk to all that good stuff. Just came from texas and i see a lot of imports here. My car is in the Sig. Car is in VA right now until i get the ***** to bring it down. While i was there i put true duals on it and i'm not sure if i can drive it on the road.lol. It's a little loud. Is there a stricly charleston f-body club?
Old 01-16-2007, 08:58 AM

I doubt there is a charleston only club. But there is a member close to you. His name is alan. shoot him a pm. His cz28 name is shock6906. Now there is a state wide club. www.scfyb.com. You should join. Im a Mod for the aiken region.
Old 01-17-2007, 09:37 PM
Banned

Hell yeah, a new F-body member in Charleston! This calls for a celebration...ok, celebration's over. SCFYB meets at the old Sam's club on River's ave. It's right across from Church's chicken by the Aviation avenue exit. I think they show up every other Saturday, but I forget which week is on and which is off.
Hell, they may not even meet there anymore because it's been a long time since I went out there. While I don't know of any Charleston only F-body clubs, the Charleston chapter of SCFYB has a pretty decent size to it.
You can also show up at the same place on any given saturday night and see a whole bunch of ricers along with a few of the SCFYB guys hanging out and shootin' the breeze. I don't make it out there much because it's usually a bunch of idiots out there trying to get in trouble.

Hope that gets you started. Maybe we can all cruise to the beach week when that happens. I'm going to try and make it up there at least for some of the weekend.
Old 01-27-2007, 09:41 AM

No one is on scfyb anymore.

fastgm.com if you're looking for Charleston f-bodies.
Old 01-28-2007, 04:23 PM

There are many people on SCFYB. I would suggest you check out both site. And pick what you like. We all love F bodys. But are 2 total different groups.
Old 02-02-2007, 09:07 AM

Originally Posted by Kyle@CSS
There are many people on SCFYB. I would suggest you check out both site. And pick what you like. We all love F bodys. But are 2 total different groups.
I said for Charleston f-bodies.

Last post in the Lowcountry for SCFYB: Jan 10
Old 02-03-2007, 06:55 AM

look lets not start a scfyb/fastgm arguement both are great sites and both are great recorces. I frequent both but this place is my home. What im trying to say is that everybody has there fav message board but in the end were all here for the same reason.
Old 02-07-2007, 09:39 AM

I always though SCFYB was not a club. Its a "Web Presence"