Drivetrain Clutch, Torque Converter, Transmission, Driveline, Axles, Rear Ends

please help

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2007, 09:32 PM

please help

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok i have a 2002 ss camaro and i love the car. but latley ive been noticing certain things going wrong with it.
First of all about 6 months ago my tranny started slipping when i would get on it from a 60 roll. So i took it to a tranny shop and had the guy there rebuild it for me... Well he built it with a shift kit and that is what blew my rear end. well the guy said that wasn't the problem but I know for a fact it was. My second concern is when I did have my rear end built up my friend was driving my car at a high speed and I he was going to fast to slow down so he hit a median head on and i think he hurt something in my front end... the car drives weird now because of that.. it's hard to describe unless you drive it but when i swithch lanes he like pulls hard to other lane... do you think he bent a rim or bend something in the front end? And for the last question ever since I got my car theres always been a weird noise when I would turn my car while i was driving like making a left at a light my rear end would start knocking when its turn like i sounded like there wasnt anyfluid there. G.m. told me the rear end requires an additive. but it still sounds like that... Can someone please help me with these problems.... I love this car and never want to get rid of it. any help is appreciated