99 Hugger SS and 93 yellow formula for sale

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2005, 06:28 PM

99 Hugger SS and 93 yellow formula for sale

It is an original Sunfire yellow Formula, I have owned this car for the past 7 years. The car has the following modifications that were all profesionally installed:
Mac ceramic coated headers w/cat.
Borla exhaust
3:73 rear gears with speedo recalibration box
Hotchkiss rear suspension
Strut tower brace
1LE Driveshaft
ROH 17x9 ZR6 Wheels

Plus a few other minor mods.

I also have a Lingenfelter cam (219/219 cam) and a matching reprogrammed chip that are not installed but would be included with the car. I also have most of the original parts that I took off for the above performance mods which will be included also if the buyer wants them.

The car had a new GM LT1 crate motor (not Remanufactured) installed professionally by a GM Tech about 33000 miles (approx. 4 1/2 years) ago along with a new clutch. The car runs and drive great and regular maintence has been performed at the proper intervals and recently had new plugs and wires installed.

Some flaws that should be noted:

Rear gears whine slightly between 60-65 MPH but is nothing objectionable

Tires have about 35-40% tread left on them

the gas Gauge is off a little- probably needs a new sender.

The car was partially repainted just before i purchased it due to paint peeling on the upper rear surfaces but it is an original yellow car. Paint is about 8 out of 10 but is still shinny, over all condition is great for the year/miles of the car.
Asking $6600...

The other is my 99 H.O.S.S. a4. 41500 miles, tan lether interior and all is in near perfect condition sans a few rock chip in the hood. Garage kept and I have the original window sticker's (GM and SLP) to go with it. Mods include SLP air lid and Maf sensor and custom y pipe with cats. Asking $16800.

Please feel free to e-mail me with questions and for more photo's at oryen@msn.com i do have some photos in my sig. of both cars. Free delivery availible to certain areas, email me for details

Last edited by Tall Guy; 02-17-2005 at 07:48 PM.