35th Anniversary Camaro SS for sale

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2008, 04:48 PM

35th Anniversary Camaro SS for sale

*** ADDED MORE PICS TO WEBSITE LISTED BELOW PER REQUEST ***

2002 Camaro 35th Anniversary SS for sale in Buffalo,NY area. SLP kit with 6 speed and about 76,000 miles. Bought new and driven by my 63 year old father as he went through his 2nd or 3rd childhood. Very good condition; new rubber on all 4 wheels. Listed locally at 15,500. First 13,000 takes it here because I'm in a good mood and all of a sudden it has become my "problem" to sell it. Any additional questions, please PM me or email trent@ejmckenica.com

Pics available at following link:
http://www.ejmckenica.com/camaro.html

Last edited by trm0002; 08-02-2008 at 12:52 PM. Reason: additional information
Old 08-01-2008, 09:38 PM

Bump for a local guy GOOD price!!
Old 08-01-2008, 10:04 PM

response to email

Just a little more info for anyone interested. A person emailed me with some questions; their email to me is after my response. I have removed their name for privacy. My response to the questions should answer some more of any questions you may have.

Hi xxx,

I actually have the car home with me right now as my GTO is getting some door dings removed and the Z28 has been sitting at work only occasionally driven since my father got his Benz (grew up a little). The pictures on the company website are roughly a month and a half old. Let me know what you would like high res pics of and I'll take them tomorrow morning in the daylight.

In response to your other questions, the interior is in excellent shape (I'll take more pics of it too) with the exception of the scuffing that always takes place on the outside edge of the driver's seat from getting in and out of all the f-bods. The exterior is pretty flawless; the paint very good for a 7 year old car- not new-car, showroom perfect, but far better than you'd expect most 7 old cars to be. Nothing is leaking to the best of my knowledge including the t-tops. The brakes are in good shape- passed NYS inspection a few months ago. The only thing I can think of it needs are the buttons for the radio that my father took off when cleaning the car and didn't put back on. He says they're at his house. It could use new buttons for the driver's power seat. All 6 way functions work but the plastic has broken off the little *****.

The car has NEVER been raced.

The tranny/gears function as well as my 04 GTO. The car was recently in for service at Glen Campbell Chevrolet for an engine squeal and subsequent SES light. They replaced all the belts in the engine and no problems since. The car has a transferrable aftermarket warranty good to 100,000 miles although I'm not sure who it's written by- but I will find out.

If there's anything else you need to know, let me know before noon tomorrow. I'll send the pics and whatever (if any) additional information you request.

Regards,
Trent McKenica

On Aug 1, 2008, at 7:16 PM, xxx yyy wrote:

Hey I am very interested in your SS for sale. I recently sold my 99 WS6 and really miss my f-bod! Anyways, I have a buch of questions, Hopefully you can answer them.

Do you have any more recent high quality pics of how it sits today? The more you have, the better

-What kind of shape is the interior in?

-Exterior-Any dings/dents/scratches? How is the paint-glossy? I am not 100% positive from the pics

-Does the car leak anything from motor/trans/rear?

- How are the brakes?

-Does the car need anything (ANYTHING at all you can think of...cosmetic or mechanical)

-Ever been raced?

-How does the tranny feel? Any notchiness at any rpm in any gear? WOT?

-Any recent maintence work done or repairs?

Is there anything else you can think of that I should know?

Thanks Alot!
Old 08-02-2008, 12:58 PM

New pics added per request. Also note that the car has an extended warranty from Heritage good for 6 years from date of issue (Sept 04) or 100,000 miles. Current odometer reading is 76779. Note that one of the pics showing the right rear quarter panel illustrates two small dings which are the only body imperfections on the car that I saw while doing a visual per request. No surprises from me. That's the way I do business.

www.ejmckenica.com/camaro.html
Old 08-04-2008, 10:57 AM

bump

"local" GIRL coming to look at on Wednesday morning... just didn't expect a female to be this interested. Kind of cool.
Old 08-06-2008, 10:20 PM

dead link

pick link is dead