1997 Z28 Rolling Chassis **CHEAP** and pretty much complete Black/Gray

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2010, 01:13 AM

1997 Z28 Rolling Chassis **CHEAP** and pretty much complete Black/Gray

PRICE DROP - $780 New car is on the way and I need room.

FS: 1997 Z28 M6 Black/Gray T-Tops ***ROLLER*** NO ENGINE OR TRANSMISSION - You could part this out for more than I am asking.

I've had some recent changes and need to free up some space. A few of my project cars are for sale as a result.

This car is a 1997 Z28 black exterior and grey cloth interior. It is complete except for engine/trans, fuel pump and pedals. This car is pretty clean on the interior and the paint is shiny but could use some work. The chassis has a clean title and the body has 134K miles.

TONS MORE PICTURES: http://picasaweb.google.com/snvent/B...bqtt2w2JS89wE#

Includes:
  • KYB Adjustable Shocks
  • KYB Adjustable Springs (front and rear)
  • White Face Gauges
  • LT1 Engine Harness and PCM
  • Tires are newer Falkens
  • Pioneer Deck and Speakers
  • 3.42 Rear end (stock)
  • T-tops

Exterior:
Black paint with T-tops. The T-tops don't leak. The exterior is complete, but the paint could use some work. It is cracking in a few places. The badges were removed and the paint sanded smooth underneath. There are chips and scratches but it would work fine as a daily driver or race car. It isn't a show car but you can see that it still looks good in the pictures.

Interior:
Gray cloth interior that is overall pretty clean. Comes with white face gauges. The cloth seats are light weight manual adjustment seats. There are some small splits in the seat bolsters but not in the usual rub area from entry. The splits are on the bottom and hard to see if you don't bend down. The interior has everything including the center console. Includes a Pioneer deck/head unit and door speakers. The car comes with Z28 embroidered floor mats. There is a hole in the carpet under the drivers side mat.

Add an engine and transmission, pedals and a fuel pump and this car is ready to go. This is a great candidate for a race car. It already has expensive shocks and springs. Now it just needs someone to finish it up.

Lemon Grove, CA 91945 - Shipping is an option and I can provide you contact info for a company that only charges an extra $100 for a non running car like this (over the standard shipping fee).

PRICE: $780 - Not looking for any trades at this time as I've already found another project car. I'm getting rid of current projects to fund it.

***I've also got a clean black aftermarket SS hood that I will include for an extra $425. Paint on it is a very nice match and it had great fit/finish when it was installed.***

I will also make package deals if you want this and any of my other items like Corbeau seats, 383 long block or 355 short block etc. (Please see my other posts in the parts section)

Last edited by tireburnin; 08-12-2010 at 11:56 AM.
Old 08-12-2010, 11:55 AM

My new project is showing up so this has to go so I have room.

PRICE - $780
Old 08-12-2010, 03:43 PM

That would sell SO FAST here on the east coast for that price! Rollers that nice go for $1400-1500 out here. Great deal!
Old 08-12-2010, 11:06 PM

I will take it PM sent
Old 08-12-2010, 11:17 PM

Sent you a PM with number. Give me a call and I think we can work something out.

Thanks,
Sean