1995 Trans Am M6 T-top black on black Located Lower East Michigan

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2011, 08:43 AM

1995 Trans Am M6 T-top black on black Located Lower East Michigan

Hope everyone can appreciate a detailed description of the car I am selling. Most people have such a non-specific listing it kills me. If I have not mentioned anything and you want to know please ask. I am an honest seller and will do my best to answer any and all questions. I have a full list of all RPO options on this car available as well. Didnt have intentions of selling, the car so a few goodies will come with it. Autometer Oil pressure and water temp gauges, as well as a keyless entry fob and SLP skip shift eliminator.

I have for sale a very nice car that unfortunately I will not have the fun of driving. I recently purchased a little over a month ago for my daily driver. Recently got promoted at work for traveling position and my 92 Beater Ranger is not going to cut it. My Trans Am is way to damn nice to drive 100+ miles a day, and lets face it not good in the winter to drive. That being said I am selling my Trans Am to someone who will enjoy it. Its my 5th LT1/LS1 Camaro/Trans Am platform car over the years. So on to the car.

Absolutely BONE STOCK 1995 Trans Am 163,000 miles. 6 Speed, LT1 V8 engine with 3.42 posi rear end. Now the engine was said to of been replaced at one time. I DO NOT HAVE PAPERWORK so am not selling the car as having a newer engine if it does it does, but either way at 163,000 miles this car runs like a top. This is a t-top car and is black exterior and black leather interior. Also a factory traction control optioned car, which can be overridden with a push of a button. The car is obviously 16 years old but shows very well. The trans shifts as it should and anyone that knows these cars, the T56 trans will out last the car. I know my way around these cars quite well, and would not have purchased it had it not been well taken care of by the previous owners. Brakes are newer all the way around. But vehicle will need a right front speed sensor. The car had the Opti Spark and Water Pump replaced about 40,000 miles ago. The car also has a new passenger side axle. It had one broken stud and come to find out needed new bearings, so I just had the entire side of that axle replaced. New rear end fluid also done at this time. Tires that are on the car, have 3 yes 3 miles on them. The rims are factory chrome Trans Am wheels removed from a car at 19,000 miles so they are extremely mint on the face with some pitting on the inner barrels of the wheels. The cars headlight motors were also replaced at sometime states the prev owner. The car looks to have been well taken car of mechanically. The car does not burn or use any oil to my knowledge. There is a slight leak coming from the sensor that is in the side of the oil pan. A few drops if left sitting for a long time. Nothing serious and that is the sensor that tells you of a low oil level.

The paint shows very well and is original. Rear window only is tinted, fronts left alone to comply with most tint laws including Michigans. The front bumper does have some stress cracks but the paint is not chipped or flaking. The rear bumper has been touched up at some point and the paint is rather flat. I recently had the taillights, 3rd spoiler mounted brake light, and all side markers professionally tinted. They are just the right amount of darkness to look great at day, and still be extremely visible at night. There are a few other minor blems on the car from normal driving such as stone chips ect but again its a 16years old car. The car shows NO real surface rust or bubbles and the underside for being a mostly northern car shows quite well, ie; not all rusted to hell like most.

The interior is extremely clean, carpet included the the only negative things would be the center vent is missing one blade the drivers seat has some leather seam separation but not worn through. The steering wheel has a cover on it and shows wear under the cover. The dash pad has cracking in a few places ( very common with there cars as well.) The dash pad is the part closest to the windshield and not hard to remove/replace. The passenger and rear seats look as if they have hardly been used. The driver side window motor is new and works great. The passenger window motor is shot, but included with the car is a new working window motor that needs to be installed. All electronics on the car function as they should minus the power rear antenna on the car and the cruise control. Otherwise no major issues. Man I cant really think of anything else to say.

Car is located in Lower Michigan about 40min south of Detroit and about 15 north of Toledo, Ohio.

$4500 OBO quite negotiable
Adam 419-410-4282

Would trade for a Subaru Legacy GT AWD if anyone just so happens to have one

Name:  2011-04-12_07-20-27_848.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  83.8 KB
Name:  2011-04-12_07-20-53_281.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  91.9 KB
Name:  2011-04-12_07-20-38_658.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  61.0 KB
Name:  2011-04-12_19-33-53_381.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  87.5 KB
Name:  2011-04-12_19-33-22_826.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  59.7 KB
Name:  2011-04-12_19-31-44_927.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  59.1 KB

Last edited by Yby4n95Z; 04-19-2011 at 12:13 PM.