1995 9c1 Caprice LT1 $1700

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2006, 11:21 PM

1995 9c1 Caprice LT1 $1700

1995 Caprice 9c1 LT1 with 167,xxxk miles. The car was formally a Massachusetts State Police cruiser. I have been using it as my daily driver without any troubles.

The car is a 9c1 police package, which came with heavy duty suspension, external transmission and oil coolers, high speed rated tires, bigger sway bars, ect.

Overall the interior is in pretty good condition. The interior is blue with a rubber floor and vinyl rear seat with cloth front buckets. There are two small holes in the dash as well as two small holes in the headliner. There is also a spot in the A-pillar for a spotlight, as well as a cop ticket light installed on the roof. It is missing one of the rear window switches.

The outside of the car has been repainted flat black. From a few feet away it looks reasonably good but in sunlight you can see streaks in the on the hood and roof.

There is a small dent near the driver's rear wheel and the front bumper cover has been cut by the police to allow them to mount a pushbar. The police also have holes in the roof and trunk and the side of the rear quater for their antenna and lights, all of them are plugged.

Mechanically the car has been very sound. As I mentioned I have been using it as a daily driver without any problems. I believe the rear brakes may need to be replaced sometime in the near future. The mufflers are still the original ones and are starting to rust, however they have passed NH state inspection. When I got the car there were some pin holes in the oil pan which I patched with epoxy and have had no trouble with it after that for couple years now. The air condition does not work, the compressor has been replaced with the 1le delete pulley. All four tires are Goodyear RSA’s and have about 70% tread left.

I have a clear title and all that. I'm still driving the car until I either sell it or my Camaro is ready to go back on the road. The car is somewhere in southern NH depending on what day of the week it is. I'm asking $1700 for it.