Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2006, 11:26 PM

ipod

Whats the best way to integrate my ipod to the stock sound system. 2002
z/28 12 disc.
Old 08-09-2006, 11:35 PM
Banned

Re: ipod

i assume you have a tape deck in there somewhere, get one of those tape setups that are able to be plugged into the headphone jack of a cd player, mp3 player etc, i forget what their called but im sure you know what im talking about, it looks like a plastic tape and has a headphone wire comming out of it, if you dont have a tape deck, they make what looks like a headphone jack with a small box on the other end and it transmitts a signal to your radio so you can listen to your ipod on a radio station that isnt being used
Old 08-12-2006, 12:40 PM
Banned

Re: ipod

Just adding to what denial already said, the tape connectors are great but they dont always work in every tape deck, the wire likes to get in the way and sometimes a deck or two will have a problem reading the tape i guess, it requires some playing around with, rewinding and so on..
Also the fm transmitters sound like total junk... just think about it, its broadcasting your signal to the radio with a tiny plastic thing made of extreamly poor quality, not only is it static most of the time but you can barely hear your music becuase it doesnt go up that loud